SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

20 minutes ago, OnePunchAdam said:

Hi all,

I know this is a boring question .....

Thanks in advance.

Try setting Antialiasing on low and let me know how it work. I have Dual core 3,33 and GTX650 and I had 40+ FPS on Cherno doks, with high/medium settengs. But when I set AA on high fps dropped below 25 everywhere

Edited by igor-vk
  • Like 1

Thanks it seems to work, btw I'm using chrome

There's a new tweet so I'll not use a spoiler

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, igor-vk said:

Try setting Antialiasing on low and let me know how it work. I have Dual core 3,33 and GTX650 and I had 40+ FPS on Cherno doks, with high/medium settengs. But when I set AA on high fps dropped below 25 everywhere

Hmmm, I have set everything to highest possible to test out. Will give it a shot as soon as servers come back up. Let you know how it works.

When I noticed all the chickens I wondered if the chickens were somehow injected with dynamic AI spawn script as a way to begin testing the mechanic.

Also, it encourages testing of cooking.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Experimental SA .60 patch *please

• Like 6

Ah, about 30 minutes ago....

I wish I could format the text in the the embedded tweets somehow..... or the way the forum translates the embedded tweets should be revised.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

Just moved yesterday and my pc isn't set up yet! Aaaargh!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hopefully this evening I'll be set up. I now have google fiber! The wifi seems amazing just on my phone so I'm pretty stoked to the get the big black box up and running.

• Like 2

oh boy, character reset? 

I`ve not died yet on 1st and 3rd person characters - so much gear. :(

I`m downloading! :)

I`ve lost 1 UMP + Carbine with scope & wraping due to bugs; weapon bug if both weapons goes to the character shoulder 1 weapon sometimes vanish in thin air when u change weapons! :))

Edited by ori42

6 minutes ago, Thurman Merman said:

Just spawned in to "You are dead"  WTF?  :D

yeah, I think they have character reset in this patch with probably adjustment to loot spawn and some fixes - _I watched a livestream earlier and they were dead too. ))

its the new char reset system....they want to feel our pain ^^

Edited by wasnu

Well I finally got in for a whole 15 minutes last night ;-) It was fun while it lasted. The zombies are much more aggressive, which is nice. Got attacked first thing and started to bleed out, I was luck to find a stitching kit and patch myself up. :-) Found some gear and got dropped while looking for some shoes because "my feet hurt"!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

When I noticed all the chickens I wondered if the chickens were somehow injected with dynamic AI spawn script as a way to begin testing the mechanic.

Also, it encourages testing of cooking.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Experimental SA .60 patch *please

The chickens are the devs spys..they watch us and follow us AND THEY CONTROL US AND!!! Oh sorry wrong game,.

• Like 5

Character wipe is fine for me, all I had was a 22 rifle and a dbl barrel shotgun. I found a 1911 pearl handle with a silencer in NW Airfield and saw the not responding 12 13 14...argh! This time I am definitely gonna try fishing. Lets see, knife, stick, chicken bone, rope, worm...ya..gonna cast my line out and sit back <<POP POP POP>> you are unconscious.

• Like 3

I got to run around Skaliskatay for a few minutes.  Then my server died.  Now DayZ is doing what it did with the initial release of .60.  After clicking "connect", it takes me to the Zelno overview screen for around 20-30 seconds, then goes to black.

Edited by Thurman Merman

I connected for less than 30 minutes to a 1PP US server.

Picking up items was still very buggy.

Most of the same problems persisted where nothing will work to pick up an item except to drag it into your hands.

Items do not "remember" where you last stashed them in your backpack or clothes. I believe this is necessary as most of us do not randomly throw things in our pocket and return things to their place in your pockets or bags regularly.....

My character is hot and immediately started overheating.

When I looked down my iron sites at a zombie I noticed my Scorpion was swaying in a very choppy way.

Each increment of sway would jump rather than look smooth.

I killed 2 infected on the outskirts of a large town (the silencer seemed to work) and continued West. After ducking into a barn and having trouble vaulting I tried to continue my journey but began rubber banding horribly (and saw a battleeye kick for another player).

Somewhere around this time I was kicked to the menu screen.

Trying to rejoin servers I noticed that some of the 1PP servers were gone.

Many servers showed only 5 or 6 players but I could not join.

Some 3PP servers showed a full 60/60 (mostly UK servers I believe).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Espa said:

First-Person, all the way. Only true gaming mode there. Heightens tension and also limits your ability to exploit.

Plus. . It's just rad to see everything from the EYES of a survivor in this world. - Once the audio is upgraded, I think it'll be even better.

Well said.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, .freaK said:

Anyone else started with a new character?

My first session a moment ago, I had my previous character.

After my experience posted above (being unable to reconnect), I validated my files, restarted windows, and started DayZ from desktop shortcut and upon joining a different server I was a fresh spawn.

I logged out to see if logging back in will bring back my original character (more for science than trying to retain gear).

Naw you die every time you get booted and get back in. 3rd patch fail in 3 tries for me. 

• Like 1