SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

wierd cos for me it is show's up its happend only once but still show's 

connection failed its problem with the game i think

1 minute ago, RoiElla said:

wierd cos for me it is show's up its happend only once but still show's 

connection failed its problem with the game i think

Be carefull, "server full" is not even remotely the same with "maximum number of players has been reached"

If thousands of request are made on the server (on the same port) the server will eventually start to "lose" some of us that is why we get

connection failed and maximum number reached clicking twice the same server.

i'm in. you want proof of what i said: try 1st person servers

They took so long with this patch to give us a good playable patch which ironically enough can't be played...

• Like 2

[BUG] Game switches to second monitor after alt tabbing and before alt tab the other screen is black

Edited by MaXu

8 minutes ago, IMT said:

They took so long with this patch to give us a good playable patch which ironically enough can't be played...

Lol but it can, just by a random and lucky few. I do see the irony. Though it's great too because it means that the devs have done something very right and there is only a week before we hit stable then? Happy days ahead!

Please read the entire thread before repeating the same questions and problems over and over.

2 minutes ago, Konfucious K said:

Lol but it can, just by a random and lucky few. I do see the irony. Though it's great too because it means that the devs have done something very right and there is only a week before we hit stable then? Happy days ahead!

I was lucky to get in for 15 mins before the server crashed - i doubt the patch is ready for any sort of stable release in the near future. It seemed awesome, but a lot of issues.

People calling for this to go stable need to have their heads checked IMO.

• Like 3

I never said it was ready for stable, but a week to ten days and things will be a lot different from now. I got a solid few hours in earlier and got to try a 1pp and a 1pp/3pp server, though the latter was in US so terrible desynch. Only got kicked from the American one, the UK servers were mass reset but mine had very little desynch and quite smooth experience. I was even enjoying how responsive all the doors were being. 

Millions bought this game and currently we have nearly 3000 slots all over the world to play the most anticipated patch ever.

Not good.

I was commenting every week before update comes : you dont have enough server to put it in experimental, you should better go stable with updates...

I've been waiting 2.5 years to see Enfusion and 4 years I've spent watching DayZ develop as I played it.

These problems are tough but my resolve to support DayZ is unwavering.

To all the whining, crying, half assed, ill informed, entitled new people here, who just want to trash the devs and offer little to nothing constructive in this long process, please fuck off.

I'm seeing a lot of 1-2 year players show their true colors by melting down or spewing entitled crap.

This is a small team working on a huge project and the more patience you display the greater will be your reward.

Now, go back to acting your shoe size and not your age.

Read the whole thread before posting and if someone posted something you were going to post please press the like button instead of posting a repeat complaint/report for the 10th time.

The tidier we keep this thread the more the devs will learn from it.

• Like 7

Yes, they should have some sort of  queue system like H1z1 BR mode.

Anyway, I`m done testing for some weeks - there are enough alpha games to get involved in. 

1 minute ago, ori42 said:

Yes, they should have some sort of  queue system like H1z1 BR mode.

-snip-

Queue system was announced but you would only know that if you followed the devs/status reports, and comprehended them.

(No offense, just a fact.)

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I've been waiting 2.5 years to see Enfusion and 4 years I've spent watching DayZ develop as I played it.

These problems are tough but my resolve to support DayZ is unwavering.

To all the whining, crying, half assed, ill informed, entitled new people here, who just want to trash the devs and offer little to nothing constructive in this long process, please fuck off.

I'm seeing a lot of 1-2 year players show their true colors by melting down or spewing entitled crap.

This is a small team working on a huge project and the more patience you display the greater will be your reward.

Now, go back to acting your shoe size and not your age.

Read the whole thread before posting and if someone posted something you were going to post please press the like button instead of posting a repeat complaint/report for the 10th time.

The tidier we keep this thread the more the devs will learn from it.

I get that Bio but I have been trying for almost 5 hours now and have played 10 minutes and then all the servers restarted. I'm really pissed off right now because patient players and hardcore DayZ supporters like us can't play right now. I have constantly been patient and supportive for this patch and now I can't play it and those impatient people are. That's unfair towards those supportive and patient players.

I just got in a server and it kicked me out again with message "Connection lost". Most people can play after 30 minutes of trying but trying 5 hours to play just 10 minutes is ridiculous!

2 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Did all the experimental servers disappear for anyone else?

Yep. I was withing sight of new Tisy base and the server went down.

It looks like they all did.

8 minutes ago, IMT said:

I get that Bio but I have been trying for almost 5 hours now and have played 10 minutes and then all the servers restarted. I'm really pissed off right now because patient players and hardcore DayZ supporters like us can't play right now. I have constantly been patient and supportive for this patch and now I can't play it and those impatient people are. That's unfair towards those supportive and patient players.

I just got in a server and it kicked me out again with message "Connection lost". Most people can play after 30 minutes of trying but trying 5 hours to play just 10 minutes is ridiculous!

Don't feel bad. I tried yesterday for about 5 or so hours and couldn't get in. I woke up really early today and managed to get in and played until the server kicked me out just a few minutes ago. It does suck having to keep trying to get into a server only to get "connecting failed" or "maximum number of players reached" and I honestly wished they had the queue system in place so that we wouldn't have to spam connect and hope we get in.

• Like 1

Just now, LordBlackwolf said:

Did all the experimental servers disappear for anyone else?

Yep, just got in for the first time today too, for about 5 minutes!

Feeling lightly salted...

That said, the new renderer looks great! Its shaping up nicely...

• Like 1

servers up right now? Only find two Test Servers with 0.60... 

Yes I unchecked passworded, checked full servers, ping 700, filter "experimental"