SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

Everyone make sure your filters are set like :

passworded : unchecked ,

full servers : checked ,

ping : 0 or any high number , I did 700 

that at will at least show the servers , but now we all have to get in XD 

note : checking of the boxes means you WANT to show that option , for instance , if you check PASSWORDED , you will only show passworded servers , so leave that unchecked.

• Like 3

after 4 hours tryin to get into a server ive given up, constantly full or get the connection failed bug when a slot does pop up. Looks like ill have to wait it out and hopefully get on one tomorrow

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, blackberrygoo said:

Does anyone have a good "method" to get in ? Lol I'm desperate . I don't know if I should spam one server or keep clicking each one ?

Have a lot of Twitch subs, hehe. 

• Like 4

I'm all sorted now except for one minor thing, but never had any luck getting into a server this evening.

My one issue has been the "stuck" settings. I am unable to change Resolution Render % or HDR and have it actually save. Anything else saves just fine. I've already made sure my .cfg files aren't read-only. Manually adjusting the Render values had no effect.

• Like 2

Wow we need so many more EXP servers. Only 2 for Aus, having said that i spose there has never been a patch this big but still ... I'm sure there use to be 4 exp aus servers.. hmmm oh well may just have to wait for the hype to die down a bit or try joining at 1am tonight because i have a day off 2moro woo hoo

Haven't got to play yet but this is bugging me already, anyone else using three screens?

Buttons everywhere

I appreciate the decent in game support in DayZ and Arma but it would be icing on the cake if the UI could be confined to the center monitor.

• Like 1

Anyone having trouble dressing their character? Mine just keeps putting the clothes in his hands

Its just a pain in the ass getting in atm. I hope it lightens up a bit after awhile and not all damn day.

Right now we have a LOT of people who have been waiting for this patch to be released and everyone is excited to see all the new updates and changes.  As time goes on the excitement will wear off, more and more people will be losing their excitement for the new patch and will stop playing again or they will return to .59

we just have to wait it out... I assume I'll be able to get some decently consistent play on the exp servers in about 2-3 days

• Like 2

4 servers pop up for me, 2 of which have 0/50, the other two 50/50. cant get in any of them. Also getting no audio when the game loads up. Also my second monitor goes black when the game is launched. If I alt-tab to desktop and try to go back to game it wont come back.

Edited by QUAZIMOFO

16 minutes ago, QUAZIMOFO said:

4 servers pop up for me, 2 of which have 0/50, the other two 50/50. cant get in any of them. Also getting no audio when the game loads up. Also my second monitor goes black when the game is launched. If I alt-tab to desktop and try to go back to game it wont come back.

The 2 no pop servers are stuck as far as I can tell needing reboot, they've been like that all afternoon/evening.

I use three monitors in game and notice if I alt-tab out I have to try a few times alt-tabbing at the black screen listening for the speakers to click before the game comes back into focus.

There's about 20 servers.

Yes spamming will probably get you in if you have patience.

Played another 2 hour+ session.

The compact shotgun is bugged and will only fire 1 round though loaded fully.

Infected animations and interactions looked pretty good, seeing the new models in game is very nice.

Items still don't go back to the slot you assigned them and dropping weapons due to problems with swapping and inventory is common place.

I found a blood bag full of blood in a hospital but when I tested it the result was blank.

Crouching while trying to vault is still a thing.

Everything is so shiny and well rendered, so much that is old looks new again!

Loot seems more scarce but not terribly so, and I believe if we had these levels of loot with AI spawning everywhere it would make for a consistently challenging experience.

The fonts in the server UI are unstable. Sometimes they show up larger and then after moving through a few commands they compress.

The reflex scope I had was damaged and when I added a battery it did not power on.

All in all this is a huge patch (if you can play it), and it's hard remember all the changes I saw.

I'm also hoping for either more servers or for the interest in the patch to die down so the experimental regulars get to the business of experimenting more.

Kkx9H9d.jpg

^I think I got most of my settings nailed down...

xaKqA2Y.jpg

^Dudester enjoys some sardines with his well water.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

The compact shotgun is bugged and will only fire 1 round though loaded fully.

you have to press R after every shot. same goes for all bolt/semi action guns.

Edited by Luc Tonnerre
  • Like 3

Ugh, yes, thank you!

I tried that and found single shells in my inventory but didn't think to try that while shooting.

D'oh.

So here are the bugs that I've found so far: 

•  Double carrying causes you to drop your gun which immediately disappears
  • Things that you put on the ground disappear (all the gear I had off my body and a protector case)
  • Recording with shadowplay is really dark 
  • Putting things in your inventory doesn't always work. You still have to put it into your hands for it to go into your inventory. 
  • Grainy shadows 
  • The task bar is still not super responsive 
  • No explanation just DayZ'd?? Died out of nowhere
  • Zombie bodies block player movement
  • ATCs models are overlaped Balota (maybe NWAF)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Judged_Guitly said:

I am consistently seeing 21 experimental servers.

I see 20something. That rude guy that blocks every one on deyzdev twitter mentioned 48 servers

9 hours ago, Xpert said:

so many people have waited so long for the 0.60 . do you really think that in a few days less people on the servers ? wait and see if you're right .

Ok, I will.  I was able to get on and play for a bit, had a pretty good time too.  I've also been doing this awhile sonny.   Yes, people have waited a long time.  So what?  It's not on stable yet and won't be for a little bit anyway.  Hopefully there'll be a complete reset on stable when it comes, this is big.  The biggest release in quite awhile.

• Like 1

Looks like Red 9 is bugged, had it fully loaded but it fired only one shot and went click click click after that.

Saw the remodeled Tele com tower overlooking Sevtlo, went up to it but could not climb the ladder.  Ladder command would not come up with the mouse scroll or by spamming the f key.

Found two crash site, nothing, no loot at all at either one.

Found a fishing pole, cool, looks good, can't wait to find a hook and give it a try.

DAYZ in a nutshell. 

https://youtu.be/jYGRIGwR7Uo

• Like 2

Chain connected until I was in and immediately met someone and I chopped up a zombie with an axe, kinda jerky bouncy animation. About 10 minutes later, found someone stuck in a shed with a body in the door and I carved that body up and freed them. Wandered way out into the mountains and heard a few foot steps near and said hi to a third person and asked if they needed bandages and then a bit later the server stop responding. Graphics are pretty smooth, gear is pretty hard to find so far, most likely because people have been playing all day and hording. ;-P

• Like 1

I got in for an hour. 5:30am and all the servers were full lol.

Although I like that stuff can be other stuff i.e. cans in clothing etc, it just means we spend even more time in our inventory.

The hotbar seems to work a lot better now. That was the bane of my life in 59.

I think i prefer not having the health status indicators.

You will lose stuff in your hands a lot.

Gib moar serbers

Edited by freethink
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SFRGaming said:

Anyone having trouble dressing their character? Mine just keeps putting the clothes in his hands

Have you tried to drag it onto your current dress and then select "swap" if the menu pops up?

• Like 1

Played for the first time in ~6 months last night, impressed with 0.6, would prefer removal of the 90s respawn timer when I'm kicked from a restarting server, though. 

There are a lot of people who would like this to be stable. With the ability to hotfix and 0.6 being less broken than every build before, I don't see why they couldn't?

yes no issue with this build compare to 0.59 and all the dupes - get it on stable imho.