SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

3 minutes ago, Just Caused said:

Since Feedback is broken, I'm reporting bugs that I know to you:

- Rangefinder still messed up

- Sunny day shouldn't have foggy weather ( also, whole renderer changed sunny days to sunny days with fog, please fix that )

- Pop sound when entering, exiting game

- So damn easy to see with Gamma maxed out, even easier than on old renderer's night.

- Can't drop my rendering resolution from 200% to 100% as I normally play on.

Will let you know if I find any more.

https://forums.dayz.com/forum/151-060-experimental-bugs-repro-steps-screenshots-videos-and-crash-dumps-massively-helps-development-thanks-for-your-support/

Temporary bug report place, I recommend you post there.

The new Tisy military base is huge, different and worth the journey up there!

There's water and military loot too.  Don't want to spoil it with screenshots though, go have a look for yourselves 

• Like 5

Does anyone else have trouble getting the connect button to do anything after a certain amount of time?

I finally got into a server and played for 2-3 hours with only 1 instance of frame drop.

Just when myself and a few other people in here were about to meet up, the server crashed, and after some spamming I took a break.

Everything looks much better and runs more smoothly.

There are tons of improvements but tons of things that need improvement.

Matches can combine!

Purification tabs cannot.

Dropping and swapping items is as unreliable as ever and you should move items to a pack on the floor before swapping or risk losing them.

Finding guns with mags and ammo is great.

I did find an MP5 with 30rnd mag and reflex scope.

Saw an infected and heard a couple more but didnt tangle with any yet.

Back to Spamalot.

• Like 5

can someone please advise me where to find the IP address of the Aus exp servers ? cant seem to find them anywhere when i search ?

I'm not seeing any exp at all.. time to play the waiting game 

Edited by liquidcactus

All server give Connection Failed . . Any fix for this yet ?

2 minutes ago, Judged_Guitly said:

Any idea how often experimental servers restart?

The message on the server, that I was just kicked from, said 12 hour restarts and it restarted at 7pm CST.

I was on that server for about 45 minutes, my character was stuck spinning to the left and my Shadowplay wouldn't record, otherwise I'd show you guys. Either way after dying a few times it stopped doing that and actually ran really great on my system. North of Novoselky up to Zub my frames never went below 60 and averaged around 75 I bet. This is a great start!

Now if only they'd open up some more servers....

3 minutes ago, Zurvivalist said:

I think we may have to wait a few days for some hot fixes before  some of us can enjoy this long awaited jem.. or is it gem, i think its gem..

If anyone gets onto a Aus EXP server please feel free to reply to this here comment ! :D

2 minutes ago, Zurvivalist said:

Most are giving me that or occasionally the max players reached.

Found 4 instances of DayZ in windows firewall and one was blocked, still didn't help.

The full server filter was misleading to me just figured out it was check to show them, not block them.  

• Like 1

Still looking to get back into game.. Was in for about 5 mins and had to restart the game. Now the fight of trying to get back in.  Only 2 US servers showing atm.  lol

8 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

The full server filter was misleading to me just figured out it was check to show them, not block them.  

Holly shit, i wondered about this, thanks for posting, i couldnt see the EXP servers.. that option seems to be backwards..

Edited by liquidcactus

I could finally join a server after all UK/DE exp servers were restarted. IMO the only way to get into a server atm...

The game was running fine until I decided to ALT+Tab out for a sec... then I got an error message and the game crashed... so better don't try ALT+Tab on yourself (hehe).

Btw: the System RAM usage is incredible low with 0.60, instead of ~4.5GB (0.59) I have only around 2.5GB now. 

waiting for the next server restarts "zzzzzzz"

Edited by Sharplooter

Soooooooo fuckkkkkingggggg excitttttingggggg !!! I can't wait to get in game and see what's up doc with some dayz (it's been months since I last seriously played). Now to spam join until win !

So can anyone confirm the "failure connecting" or whatever is something I can hammer through spamming join or do I have a bigger problem I need to fix first?

• Like 2

I believe we just have to keep trying , every other attempt it seems to say connecting failed , as if thousands of people are trying to get in at once and it can only select one ..

also so the numbers for servers are definitely fucked , some say 50/50 one second then 0/50 the next and then back to 50/50 lol .

Edited by blackberrygoo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, blackberrygoo said:

I believe we just have to keep trying , every other attempt it seems to say connecting failed , as if thousands of people are trying to get in at once and it can only select one ..

Thanks,

That's what I was thinking, back at will confirm or come back to cry more later.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackberrygoo said:

yeah.. hopefully there will be more servers available later tonight.  Did just see that another west coast server popped up.  Seeing 3 US servers now.

• Like 1

>Bolts/arrows are not being rendered inside weapons.

Nooo. I've used the bow exclusively for the last month or so.

12 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

So can anyone confirm the "failure connecting" or whatever is something I can hammer through spamming join or do I have a bigger problem I need to fix first?

If you wanna know my opinion the "connection failed" message is nothing new (at least 2 years old) in Dayz SA when a server is full and many players try to join at the same time. Also in stable branches! My best advice is, try to join shortly after server restart, when you see all servers have 0/50 and 08:00x clock. Then joining is possible as soon as you can see the first players on (4/50 or something). 

Edit: And better add all exp servers to Favorits, you can refresh much faster there (and this is needed to have success with joining when server restarts)

Edited by Sharplooter
  • Like 1

I believe you're right sharp , it's been around for a while.. Does anyone have a good "method" to get in ? Lol I'm desperate . I don't know if I should spam one server or keep clicking each one ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, antykain said:

yeah.. hopefully there will be more servers available later tonight.  Did just see that another west coast server popped up.  Seeing 3 US servers now.

This is my server list. Im in central United States and have my ping set to 0.

zO8JUPN.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Judged_Guitly said:

This is my server list. Im in central United States and have my ping set to 0.

Nice!  Hopefully they keep coming!  Still trying to get back in.. lol

1 minute ago, antykain said:

Nice!  Hopefully they keep coming!  Still trying to get back in.. lol

Yeah, me too. Couple hours now and my clicky finger is getting tired.

Feed back is down...

I have tried every combo I can imagine on the server filter and all that I can bring up are the test servers and 2 US servers that will not connect.  I have tried several times Win 10 and DayZ are fresh installs

ADDITION: And as soon as I post this a large portion of .60 servers show up...lol... story of my life... though they are all full

Edited by muzzlehead
addition