SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

At least you guys can launch the game... All I get is memory errors, like we did back in the days...

Waiting for a fix...

• Like 1

1) I have a another probleme my game was very very BUGED.

2) i donwload again the 0.60 and i restart my game but i have a " PLOP " and no sound i have a TURTLE BEACH PX22 please HELP ME :(

Check; 1462387258-capture.png

Developers make more exp server cant get into one server, and when people do it lags so bad

Can u set up more experiemental servers pls? 

Add additional 20 servers on experiemental, Hicks.

Edited by ori42
  • Like 2

Wow i got into a server it said spawning in 30 seconds then i got host connection lost FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Same here until I tried to connect over the detail page of one server. Heared an "pock" - sound and when the connection failed I got sound and grass/trees. 

Looking at the login-screen for 30 minutes now...

Edited by Agilov

As much hype as there is for this update, if you were in one of these servers and was able to sell your position in that server, I bet it'd be worth a lot of money right now. LOL.

Everything feels very smooth, found a amphibia with a mag which was nice! Also found a glock with a silencer already attached just before I lost connection to the host.  Saw some guy in a motocross helmet aswell and a backpack I don't think I've seen before.  

1 minute ago, Gav_LCFC said:

Everything feels very smooth, found a amphibia with a mag which was nice! Also found a glock with a silencer already attached just before I lost connection to the host.  Saw some guy in a motocross helmet aswell and a backpack I don't think I've seen before.  

Would you care to show your system specs? 

It seems a lot of us can't even get the game to start now due to memory leaks.

Normally those leaks used to happen to everyone, but I can see some can start the game.

Never had this kind of problem before, and I have the Stand Alone since 0.28.

Hope this gets fixed before it hits stable, as it would be bye bye DayZ forever for me, and a few others...

http://i.imgur.com/VU801Yl.jpg

so my game has been like this for ages I thought it was a .59 thing that would have been fixed after the 2g update but it is not,

any ideas to fix, outside of a real install because that will literally take me 20 hours to redownlaod DayZ standalone. 

http://imgur.com/VU801Yl

thanks 

MarauderPirate

more than 3 million copies sold . but only 20 server for around 1,000 players ... sorry but that is more than disappointing . Shame on you.

3 minutes ago, Xpert said:

more than 3 million copies sold . but only 20 server for around 1,000 players ... sorry but that is more than disappointing . Shame on you.

Why?  This is par for the course on experimental.  Usually happens for the first day or so.  You should try the non exp-build, plenty of empty servers operational for that.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, marauderpirate said:

http://i.imgur.com/VU801Yl.jpg

so my game has been like this for ages I thought it was a .59 thing that would have been fixed after the 2g update but it is not,

any ideas to fix, outside of a real install because that will literally take me 20 hours to redownlaod DayZ standalone. 

http://imgur.com/VU801Yl

thanks 

MarauderPirate

for me it looks the same but only because i fiddled with launch parameters and some stuff in the configs. check it

• Like 1

Some images i managed to get for you boys and girls!! ** PUT ALL THE EXP SERVERS INTO YOUR FAV TAB AND REFRESH UNTIL YOU GET ONE RESTARTING AND SPAM THAT MOFO

20160504200302_1.jpg

20160504200242_1.jpg

20160504200100_1.jpg

20160504195929_1.jpg

Edited by Woody188887
  • Like 8

4790k, 16gb ram, r9 290. Avg 45-50fps in Cherno right now with all settings on high besides cloud being off. Found a red 9 and some .357 ammo in 1.5 hours of play. Loot is very rare on the coast it seems

EDIT: Also, no loot in 2 different police stations.

Edited by FartsKennedy

9 minutes ago, barnabus said:

Why?  This is par for the course on experimental.  Usually happens for the first day or so.  You should try the non exp-build, plenty of empty servers operational for that.

so many people have waited so long for the 0.60 . do you really think that in a few days less people on the servers ? wait and see if you're right .

52 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

At least you guys can launch the game... All I get is memory errors, like we did back in the days...

Waiting for a fix...

Don't feel bad, I have NO sound!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, barnabus said:

The few exps I've participated have had problems that wouldn't show up on low pop servers, by doing this they're getting good data just by us impatiently clicking join.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

The few exps I've participated have had problems that wouldn't show up on low pop servers, by doing this they're getting good data just by us impatiently clicking join.

A.K.A. stress testing the servers, while watching for something to break.

• Like 1

I think we also have new spawn locations for vehicles: They are more spread out over the map.

Just give us Server files and we will be golden.