Sign in to follow this  
Yuval

60 Impressions?

Quite good

Edited by yuval
  • Like 1

Why? Are you asking for ours as well, or was this just so you could say that (Not meaning this in a hostile way, this is a genuine question)?

• Like 1

last time I checked this place is for general discussion. lets generally discuss the matter my liege

• Like 1

Just now, yuval said:

last time I checked this place is for general discussion. lets generally discuss the matter my liege

Just the way you wrote it didn't really seem like it was for a discussion. Leaving just that quick note of "Quite good" doesn't give the impression of a discussion, just something your putting out there. While on topic though, I'm still pretty excited for .60. It looked pretty sexy from the little bits I've seen, and I think I heard something about the 'New Electro' (Didn't watch the full video from PAX) which I can't wait to see for myself. Beyond that, haven't looked into it much, waiting for it to hit so I can find it out myself.

• Like 1

Don't know what to expect until I play it (The Division seemed so awesome but it failed so much). If this version will be very good. Might as well come back and play with the squad guys but can't judge anything from clips hehe.

• Like 1

Have yet to play .60, so have no impressions at this time.

Waiting...

• Like 3

Looking forward to giving Cherno a thorough browsing.

• Like 1

I just want it to rain again.

(that's not true there's lot of other exciting things)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ebrim said:

I just want it to rain again.

I saw a bit of rain yesterday, first I've seen in at least two weeks.

lgXhRfN.jpg

I'm looking forward to the nights with some color and I'm also hoping .60 has some varying weather too.

I'm not sure I even want to try it without infected. I reached a point where I said I'm not playing again until there are decent numbers of infected. So I'm trying not to care until then.

Edited by Coheed_IV
Sp
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, igor-vk said:

I have impression there won't be update at all... 

1.9GB experimental update is on now. 

Edited by lrishjake
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, lrishjake said:

1.9GB experimental update is on now. 

Sometimes is better to be wrong about some things. I hope there is enough servers for everyone.

8 hours ago, igor-vk said:

Sometimes is better to be wrong about some things. I hope there is enough servers for everyone.

Nope.

Hmmm well i dont know maybe i had a terrible connection ( my net is not great in rural western australia) but i had terrible desync and rubber banding ( my best ping server i could get on was also 250 or so ping) But the frames oh the magical frame rate i think its the first time the game has actually used my titan x..

will try again tomorrow to see if i get a better connection and taste more the changes of .60

Thank you very much for the patch release, it feels like a complete new game

http://imgur.com/hq1QXAY

Edited by Kahranna

Once you get that pesky 200% rendering issue fixed (delete .cfg file and boot into game) then it actually feels like an improvement. 

It's fantastic getting 85 fps in the edge of a town I just left, was getting little dips down to like 37-38 but mostly 50+ and I reset everything to high.

I managed to get in and play 2-3 hours altogether. When I first joined I was overwhelmed with joy! 45 FPS in Cherno! After all, the amount of work and passion they've put into it to make a new renderer and whatnot...

But after the excitement settled (around 1 hour into the game) I started to analyze how much value was actually added to the product from the end-user perspective and I couldn't shake off a feeling, that it's very little. I mean, from my perspective it's just average 20 FPS more, otherwise its the same amount of content/value that 0.59 was giving. The problem with the patch is that we can only experience the tip of the iceberg and that's not enough for me to get into the game for more than just to have a quick peek on what has changed.

Rational judgement: I do give credit to the team for pulling this off - Thumbs up! I can see you're trying to make the best product you possibly can!

Emotional judgement: Initial excitement ended with "meh". Too little value delivered to the consumer in terms of UX.

I'll give it another shot when stable rolls out, but I don't expect fireworks. 

Edited by smoq2