Sign in to follow this  
Cavity

UK assault vest

Are UK Assault vests  currently  in .59? cause I haven't been able to locate one since late .57

They are currently not spawning, but will be back in 0.60.

34 minutes ago, ultimoses said:

They are currently not spawning, but will be back in 0.60.

How do you know this?  I thought they were out for good.

17 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

Pretty sure i readed that too, they are still in game but a glitch dont let them spawn. I think i saw Brian talk about this before.

12 hours ago, DaveB said:

Pretty sure i readed that too, they are still in game but a glitch dont let them spawn. I think i saw Brian talk about this before.

Yes, it may be the same bug that is preventing the M4 and 101 from spawning.

12 hours ago, emuthreat said:

As DaveB said, i think it was Brian who answered a question on Twitter a month or so ago. I just tried to search that particular Tweet, but hell, that man is tweeting alot :D 

Edit: Found it! 

Edited by ultimoses
  • Like 1

Well, that settles it then.  Hicks tweets in a confusing manner, even with dozens of characters to spare.  I've learned nothing from this.

• Like 1

I think he meant the old Tactical Vest they ported over from Arma 3, not the Assault vest, when he said that it was too low quality. 

• Like 1

Plate carrier will be the only vest I will ever use for a long time to come. It doesn't look fat like the hi-cap and the UK assault, it doesn't look super noticeable like the press, it actually offers protection and 10 slots are more than enough.

Plus thanks to the flawed lighting system camo is often useless as player models are brightened by light, but not so the surroundings. Especially in forests players are extremely noticeable no matter what they wear.