Sign in to follow this  
Los Shorts

Urgent, need help with being kicked from servers.

During my time playing Dayz Standalone, I have always had problems with getting into servers, these problems happen while joining servers, and while I am joining I will get a 35 second countdown, and a few seconds into the countdown, the timer will freeze for a while until I am kicked from the server. This also happens when I get an instant spawn into the server, and my game will freeze for a minute or two, and then I am kicked. I have tried everything to fix this, like reinstalling the BattleEye Client, verifying the game cache, deleting the game entirely, and updating my graphics card drivers. At this point I really need someone to help me out with this and I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

39 minutes ago, Los Shorts said:

During my time playing Dayz Standalone, I have always had problems with getting into servers, these problems happen while joining servers, and while I am joining I will get a 35 second countdown, and a few seconds into the countdown, the timer will freeze for a while until I am kicked from the server. This also happens when I get an instant spawn into the server, and my game will freeze for a minute or two, and then I am kicked. I have tried everything to fix this, like reinstalling the BattleEye Client, verifying the game cache, deleting the game entirely, and updating my graphics card drivers. At this point I really need someone to help me out with this and I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Your problem is that you are joining non-official servers with asshole admins who can't read rules for hosting. By law, they AREN'T allowed to kick you if they have public hive, but assholes are assholes, and Biohemia doesn't do shit about reporting servers, so you'll have to avoid non-official servers and join the ones like DayZ UK x-x etc, for example I play on UK 2-10. Those servers are official ones, without actual admins.

It cant be the admins though, I have joined servers that my friends own and the same thing happens.

What are your PC specs? Did you just update windows, or are you running Mac w/ bootcamp? It sounds like either a graphics driver issue or an internet connectivity issue. Have you ever been able to play before and this just recently started, or it has never worked? I need more information about what your system set up is like in order to help you. Please tell me your CPU, GPU, hard drive or SSD drive and % full, how much RAM your have, and how are you connected to the internet? wifi? How much bandwith do you have? When you select a server to login on, pay attention to the ping. Is the ping of the server you're trying to join over 100?

Also, are you using a VPN service or any type of IP blocking software? Does this issue happen every single time, making it impossible to even login, or is it sporadic where sometimes it will let you in and others it wont?

Edited by JBURNS489

1 hour ago, Just Caused said:

Your problem is that you are joining non-official servers with asshole admins who can't read rules for hosting. By law, they AREN'T allowed to kick you if they have public hive, but assholes are assholes, and Biohemia doesn't do shit about reporting servers, so you'll have to avoid non-official servers and join the ones like DayZ UK x-x etc, for example I play on UK 2-10. Those servers are official ones, without actual admins.

This is not correct.

OP - It sounds like you're losing session/connection while spawning in. I'm assuming a Battle eye kick happens rather than a server kick. Try reinstalling Battle eye software from their manual install site. Also make sure you have no Firewalls blocking your connect - but it certainly sounds like a connection issue that gets interrupted mid spawn.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JBURNS489 said:

What are your PC specs? Did you just update windows, or are you running Mac w/ bootcamp? It sounds like either a graphics driver issue or an internet connectivity issue. Have you ever been able to play before and this just recently started, or it has never worked? I need more information about what your system set up is like in order to help you. Please tell me your CPU, GPU, hard drive or SSD drive and % full, how much RAM your have, and how are you connected to the internet? wifi? How much bandwith do you have? When you select a server to login on, pay attention to the ping. Is the ping of the server you're trying to join over 100?

Also, are you using a VPN service or any type of IP blocking software? Does this issue happen every single time, making it impossible to even login, or is it sporadic where sometimes it will let you in and others it wont?

My computer specs not big on computers but i did update my graphics card driver the other dayimg]

1 hour ago, PokeMeTV said:

This is not correct.

OP - It sounds like you're losing session/connection while spawning in. I'm assuming a Battle eye kick happens rather than a server kick. Try reinstalling Battle eye software from their manual install site. Also make sure you have no Firewalls blocking your connect - but it certainly sounds like a connection issue that gets interrupted mid spawn.

I went to my firewall settings and made sure that everything was allowed, and I also reinstalled both the BattleEye Client and Service earlier today. Also checked my internet speeds and they seem fine.

have you tried running the game as admin

have you tired turning your firewall off

have you looked at your router firewall as well as your software firewall

have you checked your anti virus software.

its a connection isuue between you and battleye internet speeds dont matter so much if the router overloads under the pressue of big packets 

1 hour ago, AmberHelios said:

have you tried running the game as admin

have you tired turning your firewall off

have you looked at your router firewall as well as your software firewall

have you checked your anti virus software.

its a connection isuue between you and battleye internet speeds dont matter so much if the router overloads under the pressue of big packets 

have you tried running the game as admin <- looking at his screen and the windows shields.. I think he's admin user by default?
have you tried turning your firewall off <- bad idea...
have you tried configuring your firewall <- better idea! ;)
have you looked at your router firewall as well as your software firewall <- could be a possible cause (router wise)
have you checked your anti virus software. <- Depends on what AVS he's using, since most AVS don't dick around as much, once you allow Battle-eye/dayz.exe on your machine. (assuming he did)

Edited by Tigermonk

21 hours ago, Tigermonk said:

have you tried running the game as admin <- looking at his screen and the windows shields.. I think he's admin user by default?
have you tried turning your firewall off <- bad idea...
have you tried configuring your firewall <- better idea! ;)
have you looked at your router firewall as well as your software firewall <- could be a possible cause (router wise)
have you checked your anti virus software. <- Depends on what AVS he's using, since most AVS don't dick around as much, once you allow Battle-eye/dayz.exe on your machine. (assuming he did)

why is turning a firewall of to test quickly a bad idea if upnp works there is no point in messing about to get it to work switch it off, test it and wow a quick easy way to see if it is your firewall.

prehaps you should let the op answer rather then assuming.

laters