Sign in to follow this  
ZombieEvolution

Where do i find .308 rounds!?!

Just thought i'd add some of my recent experiences finding .308's . 

So i have not found a single spawned .308 round for over  week now i have been living off of looting other snipers , last week i found 50 .  But today i found a full pack in a green house ,the one you have to go up the steps to get into . Last week  i found a pack in one too . So not sure if they are spawning in those green houses a little more . I have also , only ever found those rounds in the north and west . You have to be very conservative with the Winnie . Its a nice rifle but those rounds are like rocking horse sh*t. I almost dropped the Winnie for the CR527 i got so frustrated with the lack of rounds . I tend to only use it long range and keep an MP5-K in my pack for firefights. You will eat up those Winnie shots in no time otherwise and they are much more useful being used at distance . 1 pack should last awhile 

Someone recently told me Krasno.. I tried it.

3rd loot location I found a stack of 17. Having found about that many in the past month, I'd say there is probably a zone issue going on. I would guess .308 only spawns in certain areas, or has a very rare chance in certain areas.