Npaqq

Walker Nation Epoch

Hello! We'd like to welcome all of you to join our new "Walker Nation Epoch" Server! Where we have lots of friendly staff and members, This server is brand new made by a group of friends/acquaintances looking to have one of the best Epoch Servers around! We are looking for more admins in the future and staff members, We plan many Custom Events (Battle royals all the time) We are constantly adding more mods upon request as well.

We are currently giving away some basebuilding supply and custom loadouts to newer members as we try and become more populated ! We're not giving out anything too OP, Just some stuff to get you started and transportation to wherever you'd like to build a base.

We have our own teamspeak that holds 40 players, ANYONE Can have their own channel in the teamspeak and ALL are welcomed to join! 

TS IP: 192.99.203.247:9993

Servername: Walker Nation Epoch | AI Missions | Tow | Snap Build | Self Bloodbag | 1.0.5.1

Server IP: 198.27.74.118:2322 dayz-standalone-wallpaper-mosin-sniper.j

• Like 1

Seems cool, i'm gonna check it out tomorrow morning! :)

I've been looking for a vanilla-ish epoch server, hopefully it doesn't get too over the top with addons lol!

1 minute ago, silverblade1233 said:

Seems cool, i'm gonna check it out tomorrow morning! :)

I've been looking for a vanilla-ish epoch server, hopefully it doesn't get too over the top with addons lol!

Haha sounds good man! Yeah, We don't wanna go TOO crazy with them. Look forward to seeing ya!

Just now, silverblade1233 said:

Can you put the server on gametracker please? 

Yes, We're uploading it everywhere we can currently, Gametracker is on the to-do list

Pretty good server, but Balota looked to be on fire (was probably nuked by a hacker)! Pretty nice guys in the server though and nice admins! Gonna play more and get some friends anyone else reading this should do the same! :)

6 hours ago, silverblade1233 said:

Pretty good server, but Balota looked to be on fire (was probably nuked by a hacker)! Pretty nice guys in the server though and nice admins! Gonna play more and get some friends anyone else reading this should do the same! :)

There was a huey in Balota, Someone tried to fly it and crashed it :P It's just a visual bug :)

We're hosting server events all of Friday for the people wanting to join! Prizes will be given, It'll be a lot of fun!

Server's updates are almost finished ! The server is now ready to be back up and the last touches are being done to fix the mods! Come check us out !