Sign in to follow this  
Chetnik1978

Zelen Glitching Dupers!

and that is why... there are so little russian servers...
if you play on russian servers you're asking to be beaten to a pulp by hackers and other script kiddies.. 
so sorry mate.. no real surprise there. 1 guy in a base with THAT many zombies? NOPE... 1 is look out/bait while (as you've seen) the others are waiting for you within the walls of the compound because 'shits and giggles' xD

• Like 1

I'm really enoying the 1PP servers atm and there is not a whole lot of them so decided to role on this server with a character. I knew the stakes where high as there are not many friendly Russian DayZ Players. Thanks for the comment my friend :)

YW... and regarding 'friendly russian players' there are almost NON... the only friendly players I've seen (friendly as in: doesn't KoS you when you peek around the corner) were the russians that were bound by RP server rules (NO KoS, no killing without legit RP based reason, no combat log. etc etc. etc.) other than that... xD I've seen 0 (zero) friendly russian players in dayZ.. (personal experience based opinion)

• Like 1

Every russian i met so far was friendly. I especially remember Cherno newspawn who i gave an axe and he didnt kill me whilst bandaging. I was end game geared.

Try opening a conversation without calling them a russian ->insert an insult here<-

• Like 1

I have also met nice russian players so maybe its unnessecary to judge them all based on some douches. Stuff like this always happen when a branch has been out for a while, lots of glitching, duping and hackers. They should release small updates more often to combat this, but they don't.

• Like 1

YEP - kill-crazy, stab in the back, cheating, lying, glitching, dishonest, dumb, evil treacherous, unfair, hacking, foul-mouthed, damned griefing, noisy, in-your-face pointless, complaining, macho big-balls-small-brains, hick-dick Americans, I never met one that wasn't better dead; you are right.. .. eh.. .... you do MEAN Americans, don't ya? ...  that IS who were talking about ain't it?

Don't know why anyone even let the USA in this game in the first place.

It would be a lot better GAME if it was restricted to the European and Asian continents including China, Japan, S American and the Antipodeans etc, as long as the Australians behave themselves [[You may have noticed if you keep crazy hours like THEY do, that since the last Mad Max came out the Australians have definitely got stranger, but they are mostly still borderline passable IMO]

SO check the vid again, - be honest, don't be racist and xenophobe like you are at home, Look into your feelings, you know ONLY Americans can be that bad..
If those guys are really Eastern Europeans they are just acting that way to try to get USA entry visas. By playing the USA game to blend in.

xxp :)  

I hope you all know this is just a joke - of course really Americans aren't on average more that 20-40 % worse than any other people in the world.

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Like 1