Sign in to follow this  
Sandman94

Lack of netting

Am I the only one who can't seem to find any netting????? The only "netting" I've found since .59 came out is off of the ghillied people whom I've killed. I'm convinced most of the ghillie suits/wraps/hoods I've seen are duped considering the lack of netting that is currently spawned and the abundance of ghillie suits that I've seen. Does anyone have any suggestions on obtaining netting in a legitimate matter? Has anyone obtained netting in a legitimate matter?     

I have yet to find a single piece of netting either. I have ran the coast from Kamekha to Soli at least 10 different times looking for netting, all on different servers. I have found a few boats that spawn random clothes, but no netting. It is either very rare, or not currently spawning. I know only certain types of boats spawn them, and I seem to remember reading that they respawn every 4 hours, but still no luck here

I found three in a duper camp we tossed a couple months ago... haven't seen a stitch since. 

I have heard of people finding netting, but it takes a lot of footwork.  I would recommend starting at Rify, and walking the coastline down to Three Valleys, then reverse.  If you don't find any netting after three round trips, consult a shaman; the problem may be with your aura.

• Like 2

At this point, I simply assume anyone in a full Ghillie is duplicating or hacking. Stuff is a mission to find. ^.^

• Like 1

it's three days i spend all my ingame time looking for a netting. rify-->krutoy cap on foot a couple of times a day, with short detours to loot food and drink something.

there should be 10 dynamic boats that refresh every 30 minutes, it takes me roughly 40 minutes to sprint one end to the other. i've done that like 8-9 times at this point and found 0 netting. i think i had an average of 6 boats found each route so let's say 48-54 boats checked.

• Like 1

I have not found any netting at fishingboats on the coast for a long time and i doubt netting is currently spawning, but i really enjoy how rare ghillies have become

1 hour ago, homeschooliazon said:

I have not found any netting at fishingboats on the coast for a long time and i doubt netting is currently spawning, but i really enjoy how rare ghillies have become

It is currently spawning. Have found it on the boats between Kami and Electro. That said, it's uber rare.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DGN] Johnny said:

It is currently spawning. Have found it on the boats between Kami and Electro. That said, it's uber rare.

You might even say that it is super, duper, rare...

• Like 1

It's very rare and quite frankly not worth it. It's kinda sad for those who just want to craft the mackerel fishing trap. It's super rare because of ghillies, yet should be found often at fishing boats. 

aahoa8.jpg

I found 3 pieces on my 1st person guy so I brought in my 3rd person guy and I found 3 pieces and then 4 pieces two boats later. Emuthreat is correct, Rify and go south, I'm not sure where 3 valley's is, but I walk to the area across from skalisty island and check those boats and get my feet wet and make a fire after I get out of there and dry off and then have a picnic. Yes I am pretty sick of seeing a rain coat a pair of boots and a pair of pants %^) I have to go find more burlap now.

• Like 1

i spent so many time looking the boats, that i've collected 6 of burlap only with the shack next to the pump i go to drink during the procedure..but i found 3 after 2 more hours, going up to like 11-12 hours and around 60-65 boats checked.

Edited by Bludy
found netting in the end
  • Like 1

I have found enough netting to craft a couple ghillies since 59 was released but the problem was hanging on to it long enough to gather it all together. I’ve lost it to bandits, despawning barrels, shed poisoning, and camp raiders. I’ve never been able to actually craft a suit. I’m embarrassed to say how many hours I’ve logged running from Berezino to Electro and back. I currently have one net and will waste no more time in 59 searching for more. It is just too grinding. No kidding, I have actually dozed off while auto-running up the coast searching for the stuff.  It does spawn but it is extremely rare.  Heres a small tip: Be sure to look under the boats that are turned upside down.