Hi, I think that in DayZ could do with a better solution to the problem of Spawn. Because now playing with his friends on Steam is hard to find a time when you have to run half the maps which sometimes takes a long time. I wonder if DayZ team introduces a system which, for example, how to play with a friend and someone join us with his same server as you play it spawns near you. Of course, I mean the friends from Steam,just could use such a system, that if someone attached to your game on Steam spawns near you. Sometimes, even a man killed running into some villages to meet up with his friends because he is glad that it will have a large group of forgetting that it is a full server, especially private.Secondly, often someone with his game and he is in a completely different place than, say, you were with him yesterday. And then you have to look a long time to be found, even if you try to do it on an empty public server, then it's hard to knock together a full public.That's why I'm wondering whether DayZ team is working on a system Spawn if you play with teammates through Steam. Because sometimes at the death of a player often starts his game away from his companions. And as you think that the system needs repair or spawn is good? according to me, not because I often kills the game with a cool game with friends especially in large groups.