-MadTommy

Is there any hope left? Please tell there is!

1 hour ago, Hajami said:

3 to 6 more Month with Game breaking Apples and Berries until the new Mechanic arrives with 0.63.

Apples are Game Breaking like they are now.

There is no Hope left anymore, Devs seem to do this on purpose for unknown reasons.

You did it Devs you found the Point where Fans who believe in Dean Halls Vision crack up.

Yes this Game development now starts to feel like one of those ea Games of other Companies. Dont make it feel like the WarZ scamm in terms of Apples.

We cant do anything about how *you* feel.

We know that everything is going onwards and upwards.

29 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

Dayz .63 in 2018? or new BI tools not sure what you mean. Like arma 3 engine or arma 4?

Unless im wrong, according to the SR we get both .63 *and* 1.0 in 2018. Check out the sticky.

26 minutes ago, OrLoK said:

We cant do anything about how *you* feel.

We know that everything is going onwards and upwards.

Can you provide anything more constructive to this discussion,  than trying to shut me instantly down?

That would be very apreciated. There is nothing going onwards and upwards in Terms of Apples for around 2 Years now.

Edited by Hajami

3 hours ago, Hajami said:

Can you provide anything more constructive to this discussion,  than trying to shut me instantly down?

That would be very apreciated. There is nothing going onwards and upwards in Terms of Apples for around 2 Years now.

Can you provide anything constructive besides whining?  Read the stickies.  All the information is there.  Good day.

Thing is, if you pick an apple tree IRL, you are going to find a shitload of apples. Many more than you can carry. So I don't get why some folk are angry about finding lots of apples in apple trees.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Jock McScottish said:

Thing is, if you pick an apple tree IRL, you are going to find a shitload of apples. Many more than you can carry. So I don't get why some folk are angry about finding lots of apples in apple trees.

Can dozens of people go to the same apple tree, all around the year, and pick as many apples the want? no? All houses looted for food, but nobody took the apples?

Besides that, its just stupid and not fun as the first thing you do in the game to go there and spam F until you have everything full of apples, what kind of gameplay is that?

Edited by EZann
  • Beans 1

12 hours ago, Jock McScottish said:

yes,its winter in finland and in my yard,i have four appletrees but none apples.

23 hours ago, OrLoK said:

Unless im wrong, according to the SR we get both .63 *and* 1.0 in 2018. Check out the sticky.

The only sticky i have seen for 2+ yrs is this one.

If you mean the main page ? i only have the forums linked, but will check that part out. Good point to update some of the info on the forums. Or is it in reditt? or steam?

http://steamcommunity.com/games/221100/announcements/detail/1462971010136467902

This link says 2017, nothing about 2018 but it is rather close.

This one is rather the same

http://steamcommunity.com/games/221100/announcements/detail/1462971010136467902

is there another status report i am not seeing? because i thought beta was 2017 not 2018. then again that is just people talking in the forums. I would say 2019 before beta should come out, because the .63 should be tested more before leaving EA.

Edited by sneakydude

28 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

is there another status report i am not seeing? because i thought beta was 2017 not 2018. then again that is just people talking in the forums. I would say 2019 before beta should come out, because the .63 should be tested more before leaving EA.

The Steam link you found has a link to the FULL status report at the bottom of it. Or you can just find all of them here: https://dayz.com/blog

To quote from under "Features & Content Goals For PC Beta" in the latest SR:

Let's just state the obvious: the PC BETA is not coming before the end of 2017. We tried to get it done sooner, but it's going to be 2018 folks. Both the BETA update and any further 0.63 updates, up to 1.0, will happen in 2018, which is shaping up to be one of the most important years for DayZ. That is as much as we are sure of yet. I'll be honest, it has been a long wait already - even for us - but that's all we got now.

Many were expecting 0.63 to drop this year, but that didn't come from the devs.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Dancing.Russian.Man said:

The Steam link you found has a link to the FULL status report at the bottom of it. Or you can just find all of them here: https://dayz.com/blog

To quote from under "Features & Content Goals For PC Beta" in the latest SR:

Many were expecting 0.63 to drop this year, but that didn't come from the devs.

So most of is was to get to "0.63 Experimental out as soon in 2018 as possible" meaning there is still a possibility of .63 not until 2019 if .63 experimental doesn't work right.

I missed that part of the text, as i have known these changes since the beginning, so i skipped past it but missed the most important text "0.63 Experimental out as soon in 2018 as possible".

Thanks

18 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

So most of is was to get to "0.63 Experimental out as soon in 2018 as possible" meaning there is still a possibility of .63 not until 2019 if .63 experimental doesn't work right.

I missed that part of the text, as i have known these changes since the beginning, so i skipped past it but missed the most important text "0.63 Experimental out as soon in 2018 as possible".

Thanks

Read the quote again, they're saying a lot more than that.

16 minutes ago, Dancing.Russian.Man said:

Read the quote again, they're saying a lot more than that.

not really much more then what i just stated, possible 2018 stable, but can round into 2019 if the timeline is not perfect. The rest is all just features we knew in 2012 with many removed. That's not what your referring too is it?

Why is there some other dates we got?

if your stating this is a fact? "Let's just state the obvious: the PC BETA is not coming before the end of 2017. We tried to get it done sooner, but it's going to be 2018 folks. Both the BETA update and any further 0.63 updates, up to 1.0, will happen in 2018" ill see it when i see it. We all have been told that before. A specific time frame.

Edited by sneakydude

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:04 PM, kopo79 said:

yes,its winter in finland and in my yard,i have four appletrees but none apples.

Kopo, have you ever thought that if you have four apple trees with zero apples on any of them them that they might not actually be apple trees? ;)

• Haha 1

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:08 PM, EZann said:

Can dozens of people go to the same apple tree, all around the year, and pick as many apples the want? no? All houses looted for food, but nobody took the apples?

Besides that, its just stupid and not fun as the first thing you do in the game to go there and spam F until you have everything full of apples, what kind of gameplay is that?

Yeah but its not like there is only one apple tree in Dayz SA, theres lots of 'em all over the map! As for spam, I haven't found a tin of that in the game yet ;)

Game is definitely turning out to be a disappointment , I had faith a year ago but after this long , arduous year where nothing really was done I have to say I’m wholeheartedly less interested in dayzs beta , what with all the announcements of cut features and even more features that are being pushed further and further away from the start of beta .

More and more waiting is all that can be done , but as other better games loom on the horizon , my question is how long until all other people lose interest in dayzs final product (that surely won’t have all the features we were hyped about years ago)? By then we will have state of decay 2 FFS and that’s the zombie game equivalent of half life 3 lol .

I just wish that the game got so crazy boring after 0.6 just in order not to spoil us, and it was nice - come back later. I really hate to think that it is original vision of the gameplay. It is bad.

I also hope that Bohemia is actually wroking on this game too, and it isn't a small no name indie developers group which is doing all the work under the wing of Bohemia, and Bohemia WILL take the credit. Take the credit for crazy slow development and very doubtful future of this game, Bohemia.

You can also ban me, because I can't find a way to delete my forum acc :D

1 hour ago, Mantasisg said:

I just wish that the game got so crazy boring after 0.6 just in order not to spoil us, and it was nice - come back later. I really hate to think that it is original vision of the gameplay. It is bad.

I also hope that Bohemia is actually wroking on this game too, and it isn't a small no name indie developers group which is doing all the work under the wing of Bohemia, and Bohemia WILL take the credit. Take the credit for crazy slow development and very doubtful future of this game, Bohemia.

You cant, the webpage people said it is tied into accounts and arma accounts if they deleted it would delete both games too. I was rather shocked by this honestly.

13 hours ago, Mantasisg said:

Inform yourself. All the info is out there.

Also, we never erase accounts. Nor did we before they were tied in.

Will be looking forward to more positive times then, or just try to learn not to care. Many others are very good at that. There isn't much to say, game is in stagnation as well as everything else. 

Posting is really turning into a bad habit. Not much interesting discussions are going on, too much negativity, lack of support, everything is difficult and noisy - thats pretty much internet in 2017 summarized. 

4 hours ago, OrLoK said:

Inform yourself. All the info is out there.

Also, we never erase accounts. Nor did we before they were tied in.

I got a email directly from support about this. Opps maybe not the right quote, are you saying forum accounts if you want it removed?

Edited by sneakydude

as a rule we never remove forum accounts.

To do so could lead to all sorts of antisocial alting/trolling, so its better to keep them for archival purposes.

Unless we receive a directive from BI to do otherwise, we'll continue to retain them.