Sign in to follow this  
Cosmopolar

Dayz SA unplayable for me | Lost connection after 3 to 5 min on every server available

Hey guys,

after reinstalling Dayz SA after more than a year via Steam, this game has become literally unplayable. Each time I try to connect to a server i get the ''no message recieved for xx sec'' information after a few minutes of playing. The warning appears more and more frequent the longer i stay at that specific server and the time outs last longer starting at 10 to 15 sec and after three or four repetitions summing up to 50+ sec until I get finally disconnected. The thing is, this occurs on each and every stable server and sometimes Dayz even crashs to the desktop after such longer timeouts with Battleeye starting again and trying to update before launching DayZ again.

○ My overall latency shouldn't be the problem (43,5 ms) and I also checked my ping for specific DayZ servers (normal).
○ Tried 20+ different servers - no improvements
○ Tried to reset router - no improvements
○ Tried to delete the DNS cache vis ipconfig /flushdns - no improvements
○ Tried to delete my VARS profile and restart DayZ - no improvements
○ Tried to delete the net.log data and restart DayZ - no improvements
○ Tried to delete Battleeye client and Battleeye folder and let steam use it's ''verify integrity of game cache'' check - no improvements
○ Tried to delete BEService.exe client and BEClient.dll and manually downloaded the latest version from battleeye.com - no improvements
○ Reinstalled DayZ completly - no improvements

Thats what appears each time DayZ crashes to desktop after the ''no message received for xx sec'' message and restarts following this crash.

Bsp.jpg

(Probably searched 30+ threads and there are plenty of people experiencing this problem, but there is no overall solution and most just seem to have stopped playing)
Please help me, EA-Alpha or not, that really isn't and shouldn't be possible. 

Thanks in advance,
Cosmo

Did you check your firewall settings? What does your tracert say? Is your ISP throttling something? Or is your line congested? Are you on Wifi?

Edited by Massacre(DayZ)
  • Like 1

So you already found this stuff and tried it ?: You are convinced these thread are not a solution

Then ( with Massacre ) - also verify that your antivirus is NOT doing realtime file-checks, and make sure Windows and other software is NOT auto-updating. (photoshop, outlook, whatever..) ya know.. and no bittorrent etc obviously ..and you ARE the admin, as you were when you installed DayZ

If you are sure your own PC software is not gulping your bandwidth - then I'd sit and manually send Tracerout pings to a DayZ server for 20 mins and see what my local ISP did with them as they went through.

In my case, when that happens it is my ISP messing me about. When you know all this is clear and good, then you do have to look carefully at the BattlEye solutions on the forums here. 

again

xx p

Edited by pilgrim / pilgrim
  • Like 1