mxm666

Stuck in a tree (Bouncing up and down)

I am playing dayz standalone since a week again. Today, i was searching for a car or at least a bus and even found one at Cap Golova. So i decided to repair the bus and suddenly as i wanted to get in it, i get stucked in a cutted tree in the lake. Now i am bouncing up and down the whole time and cant get out of it. I tried crouching, jumping, running (by the way running and jumping does not even work), restarting and rejoining a server, but nothing solved the problem. Does someone know this bug and could help me to get out of it?

Thank you

g0G7MJu.jpg

4 minutes ago, pilgrim (ZDay-grimpilay) said:

Can you lie down, or crawl or roll ?

No i cant. I can just crouch and stand up again. Nothing else... but anyway, thank you for the fast response/answer!

If you can not move in any direction at all it will be difficult to get out.   Suicide is the easiest way.

Keep spamming run and jump all the time and turning your character around in all directions at the same time. You might suddenly get out if you do it enough.

Also you can request BI to get your character unstuck. They can do this but it may take a while (I don't know how long).

dayz support

Edited by pilgrim (ZDay-grimpilay)

You got it! Thats exactly the problem i have. I cant move and look in any direction. It seems like i have to contact the support though! Thank you so much for helping me! I do really appreciate that. Have a nice day dude!

Edit: I forgot to mention, that the dayz support is not available right now. Is there any other possibility to contact them?

Edited by mxm666

6 hours ago, pilgrim (ZDay-grimpilay) said:
6 hours ago, pilgrim (ZDay-grimpilay) said:

If you can not move in any direction at all it will be difficult to get out.   Suicide is the easiest way.

Keep spamming run and jump all the time and turning your character around in all directions at the same time. You might suddenly get out if you do it enough.

Also you can request BI to get your character unstuck. They can do this but it may take a while (I don't know how long).

dayz support

You got it! Thats exactly the problem i have. I cant move and look in any direction. It seems like i have to contact the support though! Thank you so much for helping me! I do really appreciate that. Have a nice day dude!

• Like 1

Suicide would be the easiest way out of it. It isn't worth it to wait for a week to get your character unstuck when you can get all geared back up in a few hours.

9 hours ago, Your Adept Hero said:

Suicide would be the easiest way out of it. It isn't worth it to wait for a week to get your character unstuck when you can get all geared back up in a few hours.

Ofc its the easiest way to get out of the whole situation. But i spend a decent amount of time into that character and i dont want to lose all the things that i have got though.. Maybe someone is near the place i am and could get a car, so that i can get into it, that would maybe solve the bug.. otherwise i am supposed to wait until the dayz forums are goingt to work again! Anyway thank you adept hero!

3 hours ago, mxm666 said:

Ofc its the easiest way to get out of the whole situation. But i spend a decent amount of time into that character and i dont want to lose all the things that i have got though.. Maybe someone is near the place i am and could get a car, so that i can get into it, that would maybe solve the bug.. otherwise i am supposed to wait until the dayz forums are goingt to work again! Anyway thank you adept hero!

I can understand being sentimental, so I don't blame you for not opting out. Best thing might be just to wait on BI.

Try disconnecting your modem while in a full sprint forward(if you can even move "forward" at all). I know this works when stuck under houses and such. 

A thing you could maybe do:

Get in touch with Trusted Medics of the Wasteland

These guys really are trustworthy - they do medical aid round the world in DayZ - If you tell them your problem they might give you psychological aid and counseling seeing as you are about to Suicide (or maybe they will have to do it for you?)

And so they could have a medic stand by to collect your gear and hand it back to you when you respawn.

I DON'T KNOW if they will do this - but ask them. Specially because the BI "stuck player" service is out of action right now.

tell them you need HUMANITARIAN AID

Edited by pilgrim (ZDay-grimpilay)

Thanks all of you guys! I do really appreciate that you are trying to help me :)
 I will try all these suggestions and if it's not gonna work, i will just wait until the BI stuck player service is going to work again!

7 hours ago, mxm666 said:

Here's what I can do;

I can come on the server of yours and get some gear, then see if I can't push you out. Add me on Steam; pf2d

That would be nice, or just try to get a car so that i can get into it and unstuck.

Added you :)