Sign in to follow this  
blacktwin0

A day underground. Picking up where I left off in Kabanino.

A doctor who is lacking in supplies but still willing to help. From Kabanino to Stary. 

Summary of the 4 encounters: Helping out a small group that had recently lost a friend. Getting held up and losing my side arm. Held up again and sing my way out to safety. Running into a fire fight looking to help.

Thanks Slet, Marcel Stone, Trine, and Pagan-King T.

• Like 3

Well that was a great video - and you only killed one person ... Now that's a rare occasion for these dayz vids and I like it! But with those bright medical clothes you should try and stay away from using bushes as cover , I've noticed they stuck right through for people with low graphics (I always used the blue / red paramedic outfits , I learned over time everyone can see me in bushes lol).

Great video black twin and I love your RPing style !

• Like 1

My two mistakes were losing my side arm to the shotgun guy, who I think held me up without ammo. Should have tried a quick draw to wound. The second was bandaging early. They were clearly still on top of me. 

NIce vid man, i liked it. On wich server was this? Some rp server or just random public server?

NIce vid man, i liked it. On wich server was this? Some rp server or just random public server?

DayZ Underground was the server.