Sign in to follow this  
schwaBAM

Helpy helpers

Helping freshies on the coast does not always go well..

• Like 4

I always like seeing others help out. It makes a domino effect where others try to help others as well.

• Like 2

I always like seeing others help out. It makes a domino effect where others try to help others as well.

This is exactly why we do it. Show some new players there is more than PvP and kos in this game. This doesn't always end well, but it's a quite fun approach to try and survive different contacts.

• Like 3

My kind of peoples :) Keep it up, work that good karma!

• Like 1

Good show.

Videos like this are far less repetitive than pure PvP.

Historically I have had some good luck when trying to reach out to players in a neutral or helpful fashion.

I think a fair percentage of people don't want to KoS and are pleasantly surprised when first contact is not flying lead.

I do not play friendly though, and certainly don't trust players in general.

Many times when I'm alone and I find a well geared character nearby, I make an effort to make first contact and let it be known that I could of fired but chose not to and in most cases I tell them I simply want to go my own way, undisturbed.

And if they shoot, well, there's your other challenge right there, and it's a real challenge because they know you're there.

• Like 2

Good show.

Videos like this are far less repetitive than pure PvP.

Historically I have had some good luck when trying to reach out to players in a neutral or helpful fashion.

I think a fair percentage of people don't want to KoS and are pleasantly surprised when first contact is not flying lead.

I do not play friendly though, and certainly don't trust players in general.

Many times when I'm alone and I find a well geared character nearby, I make an effort to make first contact and let it be known that I could of fired but chose not to and in most cases I tell them I simply want to go my own way, undisturbed.

And if they shoot, well, there's your other challenge right there, and it's a real challenge because they know you're there.

That's the fun part for me.. exposing ourselves and offering to help just to see peoples reactions. (I lol'd when I typed "exposing ourselves")

We get ourselves in sticky situations with geared players and it doesn't usually work out in our favor unfortunately.  

• Like 3

I lol'd when I typed "exposing ourselves"

you would  B)

• Like 1

Not as clean as we'd like but we'll work on it... 

Working a sniper near the factory north of Sol...:

Edited by ENO75
  • Like 1