Sign in to follow this  
Master Baits

The hatchbacks extra wheel

I were just wondering if there's any way to remove and use the extra tire that you can put in the extra tire slot in front of  the hatchback.

I've so far tried using a wrench, a lug wrench, just hands and switching to the new UI.

I hope somebody's found something because I'm out of ideas.

I were just wondering if there's any way to remove and use the extra tire that you can put in the extra tire slot in front of the hatchback.

I've so far tried using a wrench, a lug wrench, just hands and switching to the new UI.

I hope somebody's found something because I'm out of ideas.

The -newui is the only way you can get it out currently.

• Like 2

Love that. The V3S have the same element in the back of their hunks. Hope it will be usable someday, along with various other attachable items like Jerry Cans.

The -newui is the only way you can get it out currently.

Alright I'll try it again today, thank you for helping me.

You must remove spark/glow plug and battery from the inventory in order to be able to use spare, otherwise it just keeps wanting to go back to it's original spot.

Love that. The V3S have the same element in the back of their hunks. Hope it will be usable someday, along with various other attachable items like Jerry Cans.

If you are talking about the racks on the back of the cab, they did work in experimental.

• Like 1

If you are talking about the racks on the back of the cab, they did work in experimental.

Really? Never seen that. Also I expected WOBO to cover such things :P