Sign in to follow this  
phantomb12

Installing Glow Plug?

I had found a V3S, and had installed a damaged car battery, two front wheels and two back wheels, but every time I had tried to install the Glow Plug to the chassis header thing it simply puts it in the inventory. Any reason?

You might try to do it from the front / hood... I had the same issue with the bus (needed to be installed in the back). 

I had left it in the inventory, gave up and just tried to start the V3S. Apparently I am able to start the engine and drive, despite not putting it in the proper slot. Oh well, it works.

Cars and trucks seem to be bugged in this patch. I was able to start a VS3 with out a glow plug installed at all. I was also able to drive an off road with a ruined battery.  

Edited by Fightn Irish

I had found a V3S, and had installed a damaged car battery, two front wheels and two back wheels, but every time I had tried to install the Glow Plug to the chassis header thing it simply puts it in the inventory. Any reason?

How fast can you get the VS3 to go? Some times I can get it to go up a hill its so slow. I even had pristine tires installed on all the wheels. Maybe its the new gears?

Edited by Fightn Irish