Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

Very nasty tenants, who has the patience to camp in one place for three days?

Hahaha man. This is why I don't go to the NWAF. People camp and go crazy. Good on you for showing those mooks up. Too bad you didn't have a grenade xD

god you guys love wasting ammo.  and all that time dickin around when one of you coulda just gone someplace else.

> :(

HAHAHA! Oh no! I'm so sorry! xD

Hahaha man. This is why I don't go to the NWAF. People camp and go crazy. Good on you for showing those mooks up. Too bad you didn't have a grenade xD

ye, ppl really like to camp there :) where like everywhere else aswell I guess xD

Philosophical question...

Who is ghosting who here?  The camping team using the other server to reposition outside of the building and then retake it on their normal server or the host using the server restart to take a better position to ambush the camping team when they rejoin?

The accent gave him away pretty quickly. If he had any brains, he'd come in while you're talking. He's not really smart, is he ;)

I really wish the door inside that building would open up into the other direction and have a solid patch on it to kneel behind. 

Why are you ca

You should get a sherrif's badge! Maybe then you'll find a deputy, too.

Edited by S3V3N

Philosophical question...

Who is ghosting who here?  The camping team using the other server to reposition outside of the building and then retake it on their normal server or the host using the server restart to take a better position to ambush the camping team when they rejoin?

Makes less than no sense. 

Good job. At least everyone knows where everyone camps. It's all good fun.

I wouldn't say they were ghosting as the server had reset. If one of them ghosted in your game and move behind you that would not be good.

The part of the question that was philosophical. 

• Like 1