Sign in to follow this  
ikarosv2

camp disappeared. persistence issues?

so we set up a little camp last night with 2 oil drums, a bus and an offload. when we got on this morning all of it is gone. there is no trace of us having been there. ive seen it once before a couple days ago when i logged in and my car was gone. the server was dayz DAL 4-090. which is supposed to have persistence enabled. i dont understand. kinda scared to try making another base now.

EDIT: just realized theres a troubleshooting section, if an admin can please move this thread.

Edited by ikarosv2
  • Like 1

Probably got found.

if they did find it i would be surprised if they took every single thing, even the 2 barrels and extra car batterys.

• Like 1

People are typically kinda jerks, they likely tossed your stuff on the ground and loaded the barrels in the vehicles.

Or maybe it was a bug.  In my own experience, persistence has been working fine on the server I play.

• Like 1

HAHAH

Sorry!

Stole so many of them these last few days. Lots of loot. :)

Edit=Persistence works fine btw.

Edited by TheSneakyDude

if they did find it i would be surprised if they took every single thing, even the 2 barrels and extra car batterys.

Yup we took all the batteries too. Don't need to toss anything out.

I have to say , the worst times I've had with persistence was when I was in an official server , much like the one you're on now ... And I wouldn't count on sneaky dude actually being the one to rob you , he thinks he steals from everyones camps haha ! B) !

Whenever I tend to find a camp I empty everything on the ground and move any containers away. This would be easily accomplished with the help of an offroad  and a bus. Think of all the storage space available in them to move every last bit of loot within your two barrells.

Edited by Tactical Nuke

Not sure how grenades change the items, and if they 'wipe them off the earth' but someone may have grenaded your stuff?