Sign in to follow this  
cash81

Sabotage Bicycles

I'm sure it has been suggested to be able to cut brake lines of vehicles or to pour diesel in to regular gas tanks snd vice versa to destroy motors right?

But with bicycles on their way, wouldn't it be fun to be able to run around with a screwdriver or adjustable wrench and go around removing seats off all the bicycles you find?

Or loosen all the spokes so the rim collapses as they ride down the road? Or remove the brake pads? All these things can be accomplished with an adjustable wrench.

Sure, you could just bash the hell out of the bike and render it useless but i think it would be far more enjoyable to undo the steering column nut and twist the handlebars to the side and watch the poor sucker try to ride off with it all cocked to the side... and then shoot him, naturally.

I think that would be super fantastic myself :)

Edited by cash81

Do you think that bikes will be different from cars??

Why would they make bikes one large component when everything else will be modular?

Because you can pull tires off, throw parts, ruin any part you like.... even now.

If you think for a moment, you might realize this thread is pointless.

Edited by BioHaze

I think the OP has a bicycle fetish. Specifically, a "ruin bicycles for everyone else" fetish.

It is ....... weird. Whenever bikes come up on the forum, he (don't want to presume anything, here), pipes in with how much he would enjoy generally destroying bikes for other people. Smacking cyclers with car doors, shooting them on site, now preventing bikes from being used at all.

You need to broaden your horizons, friend. 

Do you think that bikes will be different from cars??

Why would they make bikes one large component when everything else will be modular?

Because you can pull tires off, throw parts, ruin any part you like.... even now.

If you think for a moment, you might realize this thread is pointless.

I am assuming like cars, bikes will be modular, yes. But are they simply going to be "add/remove" parts wise or could there be "altering"?

Just like in cars. Will you be able to tamper with those parts or will you only be able remove things?

I think tampering with things would be more fun then simply removing a tire then running off to hide it in the woods. Or just simply stealing the car/bike.