Has anyone heard anything about "The Club" in Kamyshovo??? I heard something about it tonight and I was wondering what its about...

-TT

Has anyone heard anything about "The Club" in Kamyshovo??? I heard something about it tonight and I was wondering what its about...

-TT

Is it a free ammo club?! 83

free-ammo-for-life.jpg

Is this a group?

or something you hold in your hands?

or a group that talks about holding something in your hands?

or a group of hands that holds something?

I'm not sure if i should be aroused or disgusted, intrigued or afraid?

but srs,

wat?

Edited by q.S Sachiel
  • Like 1

Is this a group?

or something you hold in your hands?

or a group that talks about holding something in your hands?

or a group of hands that holds something?

My vote is for the Fox Cub Clubbing Club.

A group who runs around in the forest with baseball bats looking for small animals.

• Like 2

A group who runs around in the forest with baseball bats looking for small animals.

No that would just make me want to shoot you. No animal abuse please.

Edited by Deathlove

I am all for calling the "Fox Cub Clubbing Club Counter Clubbing Club" to life if thats the case

• Like 1

There should be some oversight to make sure that neither club steps over its boundaries.

Might I suggest the "Democratic People's Republic of Chernarus's Committee of Small Animal Metrics, Management, and Removal."

• Like 1

There should be some oversight to make sure that neither club steps over its boundaries.

Might I suggest the "Democratic People's Republic of Chernarus's Committee of Small Animal Metrics, Management, and Removal."

Motion seconded.

Bloody bureaucrats. Can't even beat a few defenceless animals to death without some busybody sticking their oar in. Political correctness gone mad, I tell you. Next thing you know, Chernarus will have turned into some sort of Stalinist nightmare.

Freezing my ass off at work, whip out phone for quick Dayz forums fix, read thread, giggling like little girl. 10/10 thread. Well done, clubs.