Sign in to follow this  
dan7681

Increase and change the m4a1 spawn

Hello guys! I love this game, i'm playing since 0.27 and i miss soo much the old m4a1 spawn because this is my favourite weapon in the game and now is almost impossible to find. I would love if the m4a1 would spawn like it did before, in tents, in prisons, in the control tower, in barracks and why not in police station. I hope someone will read my suggestion and the m4a1 will be back ( notice me senpai )884.png

A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.

Edited by cash81
  • Like 4

Hello guys! I love this game, i'm playing since 0.27 and i miss soo much the old m4a1 spawn because this is my favourite weapon in the game and now is almost impossible to find. I would love if the m4a1 would spawn like it did before, in tents, in prisons, in the control tower, in barracks and why not in police station. I hope someone will read my suggestion and the m4a1 will be back ( notice me senpai )884.png

The M4A1 is extremely rare right now because it's (debatably) the best gun in the game. Honestly from a logical perspective the M4A1 should spawn just as commonly as AK's in general military locations. NATO forces are occupying the area, wouldn't they leave some of their guns behind if they all died? In my opinion the M4A1 should be nerfed to a more authentic level of performance, then brought back to general military spawns.

Edited by OnionOfShame
  • Like 1

Fuck off

I'm almost positive there is a nicer way to say that... lol

• Like 5

I've set up buckets around the forum to catch all the tears for when the devs implement, scarcity, new animations, weight, stamina, advanced medical, and new melee mechanics.

Enjoy playing DayZ the way you do now.

Times they are a changin'.

• Like 3

Realistically, M4A1s should spawn a little more often because Chernarus has a lot of NATO influence if you've played the Arma games. M4 could be nerfed so it's more accurate than AKs, but AKs do slightly more damage, and it should be spawning more in officer's tents and prisons as a RARE/UNCOMMON spawn. However, M4s shouldn't spawn outside of a military installation (unless they add gun store buildings to the game). You'd be much more likely to find sub machineguns and perhaps a couple sniper rifles in police stations than you would find M4A1s.

• Like 1

Realistically, M4A1s should spawn a little more often because Chernarus has a lot of NATO influence if you've played the Arma games. M4 could be nerfed so it's more accurate than AKs, but AKs do slightly more damage, and it should be spawning more in officer's tents and prisons as a RARE/UNCOMMON spawn. However, M4s shouldn't spawn outside of a military installation (unless they add gun store buildings to the game). You'd be much more likely to find sub machineguns and perhaps a couple sniper rifles in police stations than you would find M4A1s.

Chernarus is a post-Soviet country so in pretty much any case there's no reason that AR variants would ever outnumber AKs, even if Chernarus decided to go fully western after leaving the USSR.

Besides, there are four AK rifles in the game you can find really easily, so don't pretend like finding rifles is all that hard now. The M4A1 is cool but that doesn't mean it should be common, just like the Steyr AUG. It's rare on purpose.

• Like 2

Just have the m4 spawn at tisy mil base and a little more common at helicopter crashes it's pretty rare a bit to rare for helicopter crashes.

I've set up buckets around the forum to catch all the tears for when the devs implement, scarcity, new animations, weight, stamina, advanced medical, and new melee mechanics.

Indeed, I remind myself of this all the time. Cherish it.

• Like 1

Ill then just break it the day it goes to mods :)

• Like 1

I do very much agree that the M4A1 should be more common.

But it should hardly be an easy gun to find.

i think there should at least be a CHANCE that it'll spawn in towns and shit, however slim.

• Like 1

Chernarus is a post-Soviet country so in pretty much any case there's no reason that AR variants would ever outnumber AKs, even if Chernarus decided to go fully western after leaving the USSR.

Besides, there are four AK rifles in the game you can find really easily, so don't pretend like finding rifles is all that hard now. The M4A1 is cool but that doesn't mean it should be common, just like the Steyr AUG. It's rare on purpose.

Very much this. Doesn't matter if glorious burger mahreens were deployed with all their fries and mountain dew I mean shock and awe, ANY AND EVERY AK variant would still be 1000 times more common than western weapons. Let alone having m4 spawn in police station in a place as poor as chernarus. 

There is a reason why AK is the most popular assault rifle on the planet. Most importantly it's cheap and was ridiculously mass produced. 

As far as M4 in towns go, most countries unlike 'murica don't allow citizens to own assault riles. Hunting weapons or pistols yes, but not military hardware.

soviet_flag_ak47_by_sgtdickcheese-d2yjdm

Kalashnikov. It's the world's most popular assault rifle. A weapon all fighters love. An elegantly simple 9 pound amalgamation of forged steel and plywood. It doesn't break, jam, or overheat. It'll shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand. It's so easy, even a child can use it; and they do. The Soviets put the gun on a coin. Mozambique put it on their flag. Since the end of the Cold War, the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people's greatest export.

All that being said. Add Humvee crash sites with M4s ,APC wreckage with M4. It will make more of them available and make sense. 

Edited by General Zod

Less of this.

Don't tell me what to do faggot, I'm richer and higher in society than you could ever hope to be

Don't tell me what to do faggot, I'm richer and higher in society than you could ever hope to be

- 911 what's your emergency ?

- Shots fired send everyone 

- What do you mean everyone ? 

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 1

Now that just wasn't smart. See you in a week.

• Like 5