Sign in to follow this  
AstrosLegacy

He Stole Our Car - 0.59 DayZ Standalone

Ahhh, Puhdado, isn't that the living beard ;)? I watched his streams just to figure out what the hell he's saying when someone subscribes. I don't think he's a particularly good player though and half the time he's relating information about Dayz that isn't up to date anymore. Seems like the guy, who would steal a car...

I love the chaos in Cherno at the moment, but I've never seen so many armed people in one place there. You're a good player, great situational awareness! And that was a damn good shot across the ironsights. Perfect timing!

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 2

Ahhh, Puhdado, isn't that the living beard ;)? I watched his streams just to figure out what the hell he's saying when someone subscribes. I don't think he's a particularly good player though and half the time he's relating information about Dayz that isn't up to date anymore. Seems like the guy, who would steal a car...

I love the chaos in Cherno at the moment, but I've never seen so many armed people in one place there. You're a good player, great situational awareness! And that was a damn good shot across the ironsights. Perfect timing!

The funny thing was, we were going to give him the car anyway for helping us get it unstuck plus we just got the glow plug for the Party Bus. Thanks man1 I do try to stay away from the chaos as much as possible haha and that second shot I thought I missed at first :D 

• Like 1

Good shooting. The sound was a bit confusing. I couldn't hear what anyone was saying above the first music track. It could be my old ears though :P  

Could be down to what headset/speakers you're using because I do notice when I edit my videos wearing my Astro Headset all audio sounds fine but as soon as I take the headset off to listen through my monitor spreakers either the music is louder or the voices are too loud. I do try and play the video through my Headset,monitor speakers and surround sound before rendering the video but I guess it's down to different audio devices...Anyway sorry about that and thankyou for watching the video and feedback :D

Edited by AstrosLegacy