boneboys

Stable Branch - 0.59 Discussion

I havent tried boiling food until now but I think this green pepper is rather burnt.

2015-12-20_00002.jpg

Dang that looks funky. I didn't even know boiling food was a thing XD. Did you use the barrels to boil it or a cooking pot?

On another note- this may have been posted already but I couldn't find it. Stumbled on this while I was over in bug reports upvoting.

I've been playing around with this workaround. Here's the thing: it's not a permanent fix. Any time you modify the gun in any way, one must go through the process to fix the Kashtan again. Unfortunately, "modify the gun" includes swapping mags. So if you have to reload mid-fight, whether it's zombies or players you are fighting, your Kashtan goes back to being bugged. 

Good find regardless though man. Thankfully, the latest Exp hotfix update has the Kashtans fixed.

• Like 1

Incoming update to Stable branch. Seems like the last one for this year guys.

Incoming update to Stable branch. Seems like the last one for this year guys.

And it broke. This STABLE is bugged?! Every server i logon to resets the character, even if I connect to the same server multiple times. Friends got same problem. 

Edited by Wh1spY

And it broke. This STABLE is bugged?! Every server i logon to resets the character, even if I connect to the same server multiple times. Friends got same problem. 

The hive was/is taken down, so there was no connection to your character data. The update is not done yet.

• Like 1

If this is the last update for 2015, all i wish for is 75 man servers.

Please !

Anyone knows approximatively how long this kind of update lasts... Just in general to see if ima be able to play a bit today... Thanks ! 

If this is the last update for 2015, all i wish for is 75 man servers.

Please !

It could happen. That's what is being tested on Exp at the moment.

Anyone knows approximatively how long this kind of update lasts... Just in general to see if ima be able to play a bit today... Thanks ! 

This isn't a normally-planned update, so it's difficult to even make a guess.

• Like 1

Any imputs too on the damned Error device reset failed, error 8876086c ?? Every time im' trying to change the AA in-game it shuts the game down with that error... And of course, when launching the game again, AA gets back to off... of course !

Edit : Nevermind, just noticed i didn't play in a while and did let the -winxp command in launch parameters... Removed it did the trick ! 

Edited by docjiggy

hope this aint gonna be a hive reset, I am standing pretty far off anything with my newly aquired sedan :X

No wipe according to that ! 

Edit : The stupid twitter link won't show up (Just look up on Eugen Harton's tweet, he states it somewhere) 

Edited by docjiggy
  • Like 1

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 2

What is under the trees?

Can't confirm, but they should be spawning fruits & vegetables.

What is under the trees?

Maybe some more Limited Edition Brain Hicks Teddy bears?  With love, that is.. :)

Lasts years teddy bears were a good hit.. with a nice surprise inside at that!

Edited by Antykain
  • Like 1

My server just has a black screen when I enter it. It's with game servers.com anybody know what I could do. I've restarted it but still no joy. Cheers

Waiting for host all of a sudden after getting kicked for non communication.

Just found a VSS and now can't play. Restarted steam looking for another update and game.

I'm pouting. This is what I see now.  Ok. I can join selected servers.. Not any of my favorites.

2015-12-21_00002.jpg

Edited by serelaw

My server just has a black screen when I enter it. It's with game servers.com anybody know what I could do. I've restarted it but still no joy. Cheers

If you can, contact Eugen Harton on Twitter. Provide as much server data as possible, and he will (probably) look into it.

If you can, contact Eugen Harton on Twitter. Provide as much server data as possible, and he will (probably) look into it.

Ok man cheers il do that

so servers are back.. and my sedan is gone. did persistence wipe?

Persistence didn't have a wipe, I still have my camps.

But, vehicles were "refreshed" it seems. 

• Like 1

Persistence didn't have a wipe, I still have my camps.

But, vehicles were "refreshed" it seems. 

Aaaah okay. Makes me feel better that it wasnt my stupidity that lost me the sedan (it wasnt really concealed all too well, had it parked only far west of zeleno 011 100).

But still.. searching for and fixing up a sedan can take a whole day considering they spawn anywhere.. so I guess, it was nice while it lasted :(

• Like 1

Kashtan scope seems to work again, but I now experienced a bug I think everyone refers to as the "reloading bug" for the first time. I couldn't reload weapons i picked up, only the ones i had on me when i logged in. A relog fixed it, however. The zombies at the tents of Myshkino are pretty numerous and react to gunfire, which is nice.

• Like 1

Yeah our server is stuck at waiting for host as well... 

Edit: It's good now. 

I think it's making its way around so be patient. 

Edited by ENO75
  • Like 1