Sign in to follow this  
louissan

dayz loot and zombie issues

i have been walking around for 6+ hours in game and went through many server hops but I have been unable to find any zombies at all not even 1 in cherno nothing and recently there has been no loot whatsoever in servers apart from some coats and duck tape even in military zones I don't find anything at all i can hardly find any food at all apart from seeds making the game nearly unplayable. for a zombie game that has no zombies is quite a serious issue. 

It can be quite a random occurence. - Also, currently, the Infected are only located on the Experimental Servers as they are being tuned for population and dysync.

If you'd like to help us test, follow the instructions given here and you'll see new items and the infected!

https://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/177199-experimental-branch-testing-how-to/

Don't feel discouraged. This is an awesome community. . But know this. You will be killed, murdered, betrayed, meet bad luck yourself, or get eaten because you aren't prepared. This happens to everyone ^_^

• Like 1

i have been walking around for 6+ hours in game and went through many server hops but I have been unable to find any zombies at all not even 1 in cherno nothing and recently there has been no loot whatsoever in servers apart from some coats and duck tape even in military zones I don't find anything at all i can hardly find any food at all apart from seeds making the game nearly unplayable. for a zombie game that has no zombies is quite a serious issue. 

Try looting somewhere other then the coast