CGNoodlePot (DayZ)

Camouflage cloth over wraps and soldier uniform jacket with a HOODIE

http://youtu.be/oz4rbNcLNmw

Just saw this in Ruptly. Take a look on their cold weather uniform which is a camouflaged jacket with a hoodie. It would be nice to get this jacket with an option to put on or off the hood.

Then the snipers on prone has a camouflage wrap on their backs. This will help hiding away the obvious shape of a back pack.

Edited by CGNoodlePot

The snipers have their pack on the ground infront of them...

Other than that, there are probally going to be more bits of russian military equipment added.

The snipers have their pack on the ground infront of them....

Oh didn't see that.

And that is alot cooler! I wish this can be also be possible in-game. so that you can have an instant bipod for your weapon. This will be a first because no game has done such a maneuver yet as far as I can tell.

Edited by CGNoodlePot
  • Like 1

Maybe it could work like putting your backpack on backwards? It'd help your aim while prone but hinder it while crouched or standing. You'd switch it from the inventory. Thoughts?

Oh didn't see that.

And that is alot cooler! I wish this can be also be possible in-game. so that you can have an instant bipod for your weapon. This will be a first because no game has done such a maneuver yet as far as I can tell.

I do that in Arma 2 and DayZ Mod cause AFAIK the bags (I use coyote and Czech pack) actually stop bullets. So when I shoot I lay behind it- no stability boost but hey it stops bullets.