Sign in to follow this  
Guberif45

"Unstoppable"

One of my new vids please give constructive criticism on how to improve my videos!

A 26+ second intro is to long, and the intro theme is quite generic (almost everyone doing yt uses this style of intro with the dayz logo).

If you want to have a longer video like this and attain your viewers attention throughout the entire duration, a quick recap/storytelling helps with this. I personally find pure pvp videos that do not keep me engaged, very boring, and quite often find myself closing the video. 

PvP videos are all well and good, but if it is purely action that the content creator wants to include, concentrate on this. The inbetween stuff does not matter as much, unless you are trying to give some backstory or something. Usually videos this length, have some sort of story to follow.

I find many, many content creators become emotionally invested in their plays/videos that they have their own feelings watching their own videos back. As you become emotionally invested, you get your own skewed view on things. 

Music, the bane of all dayz videos. I personally find a lot of dayz videos uses the same music as everyone else. Like the intro, I find the most uniquie tubers have their own spin on things and leaves a lasting impression.

Take it with a pinch of salt, it is just my thoughts. Keep up the editing and recording, experiment and find your own unique spin on things. You only get better with practise  :thumbsup: 

• Like 2

A 26+ second intro is to long, and the intro theme is quite generic (almost everyone doing yt uses this style of intro with the dayz logo).

If you want to have a longer video like this and attain your viewers attention throughout the entire duration, a quick recap/storytelling helps with this. I personally find pure pvp videos that do not keep me engaged, very boring, and quite often find myself closing the video. 

PvP videos are all well and good, but if it is purely action that the content creator wants to include, concentrate on this. The inbetween stuff does not matter as much, unless you are trying to give some backstory or something. Usually videos this length, have some sort of story to follow.

I find many, many content creators become emotionally invested in their plays/videos that they have their own feelings watching their own videos back. As you become emotionally invested, you get your own skewed view on things. 

Music, the bane of all dayz videos. I personally find a lot of dayz videos uses the same music as everyone else. Like the intro, I find the most uniquie tubers have their own spin on things and leaves a lasting impression.

Take it with a pinch of salt, it is just my thoughts. Keep up the editing and recording, experiment and find your own unique spin on things. You only get better with practise  :thumbsup: 

Thank you, I will take that into account next time I really appreciate the feedback!

• Like 1