Sign in to follow this  
starvingart

Changing the sedans tire = not safety

Modern Art is beautiful. (Oh and do you need to use the lug wrench now?)

It is!

Yes you need one to remove the tires, but not put on, and a crescent wrench for the spark plugs and headlights but apparently you need to use the new ui for the engine parts.

• Like 1

Already logged it in the bug tracker but here's what could happen if you need to change a tire on the sedan:

https://youtu.be/jq-Bz2rosGk

I've been wondering - has anyone tried beating or shooting the cars before they attempt to take off a tire? Because that is what usually puts things in a ready state. With the wheels it almost looks like the vehicles just got "activated" and is looking for its proper position; it would help if the game engine wouldn't think that position is upside down and underground. 

Hit the car first next time and see if that settles it, before removing the wheels. Clearly these vehicles have a lot of troubles that can't be fixed even by our most educated guesses and behaviour. But I think we'll see much progress made with the next updates. It was a decent start. I got a little over-excited, but you know how these things can go sometimes...

Edited by S3V3N

It is!

Yes you need one to remove the tires, but not put on, and a crescent wrench for the spark plugs and headlights but apparently you need to use the new ui for the engine parts.

Awesome, thank you! Do you know if you can mix vehicle tires and cars (Such as putting a V3S tire on an Off-Road)