TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

This thread is so you can post a-bit about yourself, and maybe find some new friends to play with!

O/

I'm TedZ, most of you may know me as Ted

i like playing with people and having fun, i don't like being a bandit =)

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DayZTed/

Edit: Please post your Steam Information so you can play with others who post here.

Edited by TedZ
  • Like 12

Dear Boneboys, i do know this i specifically put it in this area for new people,..

Please check the DayZ Mod New Player Discussion forum and you will find a thread Pinned like this which is in the same area as this topic, i do not see it as a problem, this is just an up to date one for DayZ SA.

Also, Hi to Boneboys.

Rgds 

Ted

Redirecting you to an older version of this, in the other game.. ---> http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/3-introduce-yourselves/

Edited by TedZ
  • Like 3

I'm RickJones, or just Rick if you want ;)

Haven't played the game/mod yet (my pc can't handle it :( )

But, when the time comes, I know I'll have fun playing with you guys ^^

• Like 2

o/

I'm Crit (in game name differs)

I'll be your best mate untill you bore me or I find out you have somthing I need.

I will show no regret as I take what I need from your corpse.

• Like 3

I'm DirtyscumbagLITH. Or LITH for short. I like walks on the beach and girls with big fake boobs.

Nothing is better than shooting a geared player and taking their loot. Well, boobs are better, but that's a given.

Listen for the maniacal laugh in game.

abc_gma_evil_laugh_111118_wblog.jpg

• Like 3

I guys i'm Spirax Sarco been playing DayZ since the Arma 2 mod was out, now im playing the Standalone version.

I have been playing with 5 friends, so we have a good team, all full gear, NOT BANDITS, we play many times trying to help new respawn players.

• Like 4

My name is DMentMan, my real name in Eric im 16, i love zombie games, dayz is the best zombie game.

i used to be a console gamer, but its horrible, so i moved to PC Gaming, witch is MUCH better.

i love playing dayz with other people, i will NEVER EVER betray you, your problems is our problems.

When i have problems in real life i just play the problems away, im playing a lot.

i also LOVE making YouTube videos, its awesome.

i have a awesome dayz group. if you want to join in, my steam and Skype is DMentMan.

• Like 7

Hello, I'm Hagon. I'm 19 years old and I live in Norway! I started playing DayZ SA a few weeks ago. I'm quite the friendly fellow and my preferred playstyle in DayZ is to try and help new spawns and survivors in need and kill bandits. It's not all black and white however. I always assess the situation and act based on what I believe is the best thing to do. I don't shoot on sight without a warning unless i have high suspicions that the player is agressive. I prefer to play tactically to my best ability and I'm always trying to get better at it. 

If you're an alright and mature guy with a microphone and decent english skills that lives in Europe, feel free to add me on steam if you want to play with me!

Edited by Hagon94
  • Like 1

Should be stickied, like in the mod section.

Makes sense.

Hi, I'm Max. I like to play DayZ occasionally.

I'm a nice and friendly fellow who mostly hides in some bushes up north. (And in the game)

I've only ever killed one other player in the SA, and it was Rocket. HA! His moans will live forever in my mind.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 8

ChiefMasterKush reporting in.

I enjoy real women with real tits.

edit: oh and I enjoy DayZ.

Edited by ChiefMasterKush
  • Like 2

Hello all,

I am Skyline :)

Gamer for over 20 years.

One of my favourite games of all time, Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, I am told was made by the same company who make this.

Anyways, While browsing internet, I came across some stories and videos about this game DayZ.

I was highly amused by these and thought I would give it a try...

Loading up steam and clicking on the game from the store front, I was confronted by a stark warning about the condition that the game was in.

I think it was even advertised by the devs to NOT buy it? Well at this point, I hesitated. I decided to read some reviews before commiting any funds.

The amusement continued and I decided to take the plunge.

It was tough to start, didnt know where I was, the places I looked seemed to have already been looted, I was killed by Zombie.

As of now I have not played very many hours and have only just found some stuff I can make use of...

I think I have what it takes to survive, and maybe I can make some friends along the way.

• Like 1

Hey folks. M.Rose here. Just started playing DayZ today, already having a blast.

Played almost three hours before even seeing another person, then was immediately run outta Elektrozavodsk! Woo hoo! I have literally more rotten fruit than I can carry and seem to have taken up residence in a pond somewhere because I can't go ten steps without being thirsty. It's a nice pond though. Russia appears to be lacking in the alligator department.

Edited by MandaRose
  • Like 2

Hey guys dog here. Am loving the game but am starting to get careful of other players. They just seem to want to kill me all the time. seems to turn my attitude a bit negative. Am looking for some mature decent players players to adventure with in DAYZ. Am from Perth W.A Australia.

Steam name gorfdog.

wait. don't shoot I'm friendly.

Hi Mergie, hi Beck, hi Rose, Hi Dog, Hi Chief

o/

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome TedZ!

Alas I have had to vacate my pond. I logged out in a building beside it and when I came back I spawned submerged in the foundation. I can't get out, and for whatever reason it won't let me hit the respawn button. I'm entirely encased so even if someone did come by they couldn't kill me...I'm just sitting here waiting to die of thirst now, all of ten feet from my pond.

EDIT: I tried to take out one of my rocks to bash at the walls aimlessly but I glitched right through them so I'm free! Freeeee!

Edited by MandaRose
  • Like 1

Hello. I'm Crazy_Spider *In game name differs*, I've just recently gotton the game. I've run into 3 people already, all friendly suprisingly. I killed one because he asked me to (Didn't like the spawn), but the other we just said hi and walked away. I always like to be sort've a good guy most of the time. I really hate seeing people kill new spawns, I've seen this in a few games, and it makes me want to kill them bad. I don't KOS ever, unless they have a gun and seem aggressive, anyway, I hope to have fun on DayZ and to have fun with the community, thanks!

Name's Jason, both in game and irl.

Been playing it safe while i learn the game (tried the arma mod of this, clunky-confusing inventory/managment prevented me from really exploring the mod. Standalone seems to be doing a better job of it, though) and keeping to lowpop servers, also using this alone-ness to try and get geared up.

FINALLY found an m4, so now i have some ranged potential. Been farming a military base past cple days for gearing puprposes, almost ready to head back out and start exploring again. Decided against trying to meet people, as the nature of the game turns allot of players paranoid, if not outright bean/pants stealin' bandits. Especially in this early stage, when there's not much else to do besides explore and shoot other players.

I have no intentions of going bandit myself, but it just takes 1 bullet from somebody else to make you start over, and i was lucky enough to find a compass that let me get west, where all the good lot area's are currently >.>

As the saying goes (that i modified for dayz): "you either die as a survivor/hero, or you live long enough to see yourself turn into a bandit" :D

• Like 2