Maxgor

Any good in-store keyboard deals worth looking at right now?

I had a spare keyboard I pulled out for Fallout 4 as my last one was abit simple and abit junky (eating at your desk does not keep things very clean lol), but turns out for a cheapo, it's crappier than my other cheapo, as the buttons are kinda uncomfortable to push down.  There can be resistance to the buttons and after hours of Fallout 4 and regular typing, my left hand is aching.

Anything around like Walmart, Best Buy, or Target worth checking out?  Those are probably the main stores to look at in my area and I was hoping maybe someone else had been scoping out keyboards.  Kinda looking in the 30 to 50 dollar range at the moment, which is usually under what most regular gaming keyboards cost.

I had a spare keyboard I pulled out for Fallout 4 as my last one was abit simple and abit junky (eating at your desk does not keep things very clean lol), but turns out for a cheapo, it's crappier than my other cheapo, as the buttons are kinda uncomfortable to push down.  There can be resistance to the buttons and after hours of Fallout 4 and regular typing, my left hand is aching.

Anything around like Walmart, Best Buy, or Target worth checking out?  Those are probably the main stores to look at in my area and I was hoping maybe someone else had been scoping out keyboards.  Kinda looking in the 30 to 50 dollar range at the moment, which is usually under what most regular gaming keyboards cost.

I'm using Ajazz The Dark Knight pack including keyboard, mouse and mouse pad. It's cheap but it does it's work.

I just realized we are only a few weeks out from the cyber monday sales after black friday, so I decided to grab a cheapy dell keyboard at a thrift shop for a buck (Better this shitter I got lol) and just use that till I can maybe get a nice one for perhaps a real good deal.

I'm just waiting for the Ducky Shine 5 to be in stock somewhere... 

But if you want to stay in reasonable price territory, I've always had good luck with Microsoft keyboards. The letters wear off, which is annoying, but they function well even under daily use. Microcenter and Amazon typically have the best prices.