Sign in to follow this  
AstrosLegacy

Just My Luck - 0.58 DayZ Standalone (Video)

Desynced & fell thru the floor i reckon :D

Happened to me a few times in various upstairs locations, when you get your crew to check your body usually your shoes / pants are damaged / ruined.

• Like 2

Desynced & fell thru the floor i reckon :D

Happened to me a few times in various upstairs locations, when you get your crew to check your body usually your shoes / pants are damaged / ruined.

Yeah you're probably right man, I was just curious because ive died like this before where I was just running down a road then poof "You are dead" Me and buddy went back to public after this, didn't feel like running up there so we didn't find out if that was the case. 

Yeah desynced and fell through the floor I agree as well. I've died in that building the same way but was on the stairs. 

Cool Video! 

Yeah it seems like I got DayZ'd and thanks man :D

Died from Hypothermia... He was wet in the statusbar. Happend to me last time. Got the red message once "i´m hypothermic" then seconds later i was dead. Stautus icons are not working as intended this time. Did it worked properly yet? I don´t think so...

• Like 1

Died from Hypothermia... He was wet in the statusbar. Happend to me last time. Got the red message once "i´m hypothermic" then seconds later i was dead. Stautus icons are not working as intended this time. Did it worked properly yet? I don´t think so...

Oh sugar I didn't notice this, You could be right and yeah the status bar's still don't work properly but for the most part they work, Hmm you may have actually found the cause of my death. It does make alot of sense now you pointed this out, thankyou :D

Edited by AstrosLegacy

Oh sugar I didn't notice this, You could be right and yeah the status bar's still don't work properly but for the most part they work, Hmm you may have actually found the cause of my death. It does make alot of sense now you pointed this out, thankyou :D

A bit more food for thought........Did anybody go check your body when you died? If so, did they notice if your pants were ruined as well as the items inside your pants? That would indicate you fell through the floor if you didn't already have ruined pants on (duh  :rolleyes:  ). 

• Like 1

A bit more food for thought........Did anybody go check your body when you died? If so, did they notice if your pants were ruined as well as the items inside your pants? That would indicate you fell through the floor if you didn't already have ruined pants on (duh  :rolleyes:  ). 

Nope...Me and my friend went back to a public server after I died :(