Sign in to follow this  
sobieski12

"Warning" Exp 0.59 Broken / Jamming AK's - SKS work around

Hello survivors this video is intended to give you warning in using such weapons in pvp. Have had allot of close calls versus other players, and if the ak weapon does not work for you. Would strongly suggest in using another weapon as soon as possible, probably the sks.

• Like 6

I like how you caught those guys discussing whether to KoS at NWA or not.

It made me wish you had shot them....

Thanks for sharing.

I hope this has been added to the bug tracker.

Edit: Sobi rage, so authentic.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 3

Very interesting stuff there! Been testing out the new 0.59 experimental since it came out, but didn't get any problems with any weapon used, but didn't get around to find a mag for the AKs I found.

I used chambered 1911, FNX, Sporter (didn't have any mags for those at first) and loaded Repeater, Magnum and Trumpet.

Found a mag for the 1911 a little bit later, and both the 10rnd and 30rnd sporter mags, and tested both with any problems.

But, that being said, the method to correctly load weapons that don't have mags, and can use clips, is by putting the ammo in the action bar, and while holding the weapon in your hands, pressing the assigned number for the ammo in the action bar. You'll get the loading animation and the white message top right corner of the screen confirming it's loaded. (info is red when the weapon's not loaded)

You still don't see the ammo in the weapon, but it's loaded anyway.

Lastly, there's some glitches with the new loading system as it's not finished and not polished, but in any case it's better to chamber weapons that need mags first now, as it seem to help out with the jamming.

You'll notice that every time you put a mag in any gun, one round get's chambered automatically and is removed from the mag.

Although the mag you found said it was pristine, since you found it on a dead player it might not have registered the damage. It's experimental after all, and I seen all kinds of wacky and weird stuff these past 3 days.

Thanks for sharing!!  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

thank you for sharing this issue I guess I will avoid the pristine AK for now lol

• Like 1

thank you for sharing this issue I guess I will avoid the pristine AK for now lol

The bug is that when loading the mag, a bullet is automatically chambered into the gun. The bullets in the gun are invisible thus the confusion. While the mag is loaded into the gun, open inventory, right click the gun, then hit empty. It will eject the chambered round, then the gun properly works

Edited by Sobieski12