boneboys

Exp Update: 0.59 (+hotfix).

Vehicles Stuck at spawn points( cant be moved ) 

Can confirm, especially with buses.

Any clue as to the location of FAL and Glocks now ? 

Military , heli , Police ? 

And FYI to the Devs.. thanks I guess for those new items.. But um.. there are a lot of us who would much rather have THE RECURVE BOWS... and maybe the taser and dart gun sometime soon ? 

Since you decided to make fishnet near impossible to find , I suppose to balance out the ghillie suits ... can we get some craftable gill nets from all this extra rope laying around ? 

Could just reuse the same models and stuff really... no one would care 

Glocks can be found in police stations

Had one ctd and medium portion of lag/desync, not the best performance but we had worse in the past

Any clue as to the location of FAL and Glocks now ? 

Military , heli , Police ? 

And FYI to the Devs.. thanks I guess for those new items.. But um.. there are a lot of us who would much rather have THE RECURVE BOWS... and maybe the taser and dart gun sometime soon ? 

Since you decided to make fishnet near impossible to find , I suppose to balance out the ghillie suits ... can we get some craftable gill nets from all this extra rope laying around ? 

Could just reuse the same models and stuff really... no one would care 

Glocks can be found in Police Stations and are relatively common, mags spawn in station as well and are somewhat common. Still have yet to find a box of 9mm even though it spawns residential and supposedly commonly. Wiki says FAL spawns at American heli crash sites, as well as its mags. Ammo is .308 so its residential and the attachments do have a chance at spawning in regular military.

• Like 1

switched to stable to try some stuff out , Unable to play on an GameServ servers even though they are local and have great ping, i get 2-6 fps, tried Fragnet server ( purely by chance on a suggestion of a friend) and got perfect connection back even though they are further away . .

Any clues on wtf this is ? 

Just found out.. VSS took out an entire herd of Elk,. but learned bullets do not pass through anything, I should have killed two with one shot . Had to go full auto on them to get more than one. 

Also if you hit an Elk in the head, the blood spat is on the ass, seems to happen every time no matter where I hit them 

• Like 2

Demands implementation of player controller, which is probably a few months out.

Has anyone found a suppressor outside of heli crashes? I had hit various military areas many times and found everything but suppressors. I'm looking for the Suppresor East in particular.

Has anyone found a suppressor outside of heli crashes? I had hit various military areas many times and found everything but suppressors. I'm looking for the Suppresor East in particular.

Keep looking.  Myshkino tents have some, also Russian helicrashes.  Just takes a bit of luck.

Still having trouble finding some of the 'newer' items, but did manage to find a Glock. . albeit with no clip :(

Went ahead and added two new sections to my Suggestion list I think the community will like! More Injuries/Ailments and Right Hand/Left Hand! Let me know what you think!

Still having trouble finding some of the 'newer' items, but did manage to find a Glock. . albeit with no clip :(

Went ahead and added two new sections to my Suggestion list I think the community will like! More Injuries/Ailments and Right Hand/Left Hand! Let me know what you think!

Lol I have like 10 or so clips for my Glock, also found a Pistol Suppressor on a cop car, so i use it for killing zombies. Currently have an AKM fully kitted and a VSS with no mags, probably gonna dump the AKM when i get 3 or so mags and 100 spare rounds.

Loving the little Glock, I've been killing countless zombies with it. Only thing I wonder  is why it's even in the game? It's a 15 mag 9mm gun just like the CR75 and it seems like it has the same sound at the moment. Makes me wonder if there are any plans for features that would set the two guns apart.

Also, is it just me or do you have to be practically pressing against your target to get a hit with baseball bat? I've been trying to get some running hits with it on zombies recently but the only time I can nail a headshot is when I'm standing perfectly still against a zombie with it. Really hoping this gets buffed so I can actually feel like a bad ass and bust some heads open

Lol I have like 10 or so clips for my Glock, also found a Pistol Suppressor on a cop car, so i use it for killing zombies. Currently have an AKM fully kitted and a VSS with no mags, probably gonna dump the AKM when i get 3 or so mags and 100 spare rounds.

You sound like someone that needs to be found to 'spread the love around' xD

Albeit, you sound like me when I get lucky with Winchester rounds. Munch munch munch.

Seems to me like the Supressors don't have an effect to zombies. I shot one zombie in Elektro with my supressed Glock, and every zombie in the city came flocking to me. Had to run through some buildings and into the fields to lose them.

Seems to me like the Supressors don't have an effect to zombies. I shot one zombie in Elektro with my supressed Glock, and every zombie in the city came flocking to me. Had to run through some buildings and into the fields to lose them.

A suppressed glock sounds similar to a .22 (unless its using supersonic rounds) so I'd imagine you'd still attract a good amount. zombies also seem to be spawning in cities at gunshots in recent myths, so there's that.

anything new worth testing out over on exp ? 

As far as I know, the build is identical. The only difference is the servers are 75 player rather than 50 max. 

I don't believe we will have another 0.58 Exp build.

I will leave this topic open until we have something new and the Exp servers are up.

Please let me know if the servers are turned off.

Fixed : 0.59  :facepalm:

I don't believe we will have another 0.58? Exp build.

I will leave this topic open until we have something new and the Exp servers are up.

Please let me know if the servers are turned off.

Somewhat disappointed that no new iterations of .59 are in the forecast.  We still got some nasty issues with the vehicles; the 'stuck to ground' bug, the massive lag spikes when driving past another vehicle, the inexplicable loss of traction at cruising speed.  I sure hope that these are all known issues by now, and just waiting for a hotfix; if these are, in fact, hotfixable issues.  If it's all the same, I think I'm probably done with .59 experimental; I already sacrificed the first week of getting my stashes set up on stable , to chase down these vehicle issues.  I want a persistence wipe on stable, or properly working vehicles, for my trouble. Nonetheless, thanks for leaving the lights on. 

• Like 3

the 'stuck to ground' bug, 

Fuck. That. Bug. I had a fully geared player, VSS with several mags and ~200 rounds, an AKM with 2 drum mags and several regular mags, all military gear. I come back after a server restart to find my Hatchback stuck in the ground, I go to get out of it, it slings my player forward and kills me. Haven't gotten back on since.

Fuck. That. Bug. I had a fully geared player, VSS with several mags and ~200 rounds, an AKM with 2 drum mags and several regular mags, all military gear. I come back after a server restart to find my Hatchback stuck in the ground, I go to get out of it, it slings my player forward and kills me. Haven't gotten back on since.

Don't get attached to your Gear! And btw it's better for other survivors when you're dead cuz Sir you are a Walking Armory! If i had seen you walkin' around i will kos you for your two Primaries! <_<

Don't get attached to your Gear! And btw it's better for other survivors when you're dead cuz Sir you are a Walking Armory! If i had seen you walkin' around i will kos you for your two Primaries! <_<

What if I was hand carrying an empty rifle with no attachments simply for the purpose of storing it in a tent or other storage for later use or for a friend?

Still grounds for KoS?

Logic and objectivity is greater than knee jerk assumptions.

• Like 2

What if I was hand carrying an empty rifle with no attachments simply for the purpose of storing it in a tent or other storage for later use or for a friend?

Still grounds for KoS?

Logic and objectivity is greater than knee jerk assumptions.

everyone who carries a gun in his hands is an opponent, i never carry my gun in my hands if i am not looking for trouble  :blush:

• Like 1