boneboys

Exp Update: 0.59 (+hotfix).

When we found a 5th tire was when I discovered the "Make dual tire" option.

I'm not sure if it matters (because we didn't get a chance to test) but I crafted the duallies while holding them in hands while standing in front of the tires attached to the back of the cab and then right clicking the tire in my hands space in inventory and then I saw "Make dual tire" option.

WOW, I thought that devs wont make things THAT detailed!! I wanted to ask about this, but I thought it would be too much for casual players (who are majority). Now devs must increase inventory capacity of V3S, because its not worth looking for 10 wheels just to have 25% more space than Sedan.

• Like 2

TL;DR

RIP this guy.

U0Az3pm.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a Hard DayZ Night, and we've been experimentin' like the dogz.

Our hunt for tires continued.

SO, to make a v3s run you need craft duallies now.

KhNPhnR.jpg

We had 2 tires on the front, and the next tires automatically went to the back of the cab.

G7pghGB.jpg

When we found a 5th tire was when I discovered the "Make dual tire" option.

I'm not sure if it matters (because we didn't get a chance to test) but I crafted the duallies while holding them in hands while standing in front of the tires attached to the back of the cab and then right clicking the tire in my hands space in inventory and then I saw "Make dual tire" option.

It wasn't until we had a 6th tire that we got the truck running and ColdAtrophy got in the drivers seat to try to work the manual transmission.

In our efforts to get 4 tires on the truck, we discovered that the lug wrench now has a purpose!

You can put tires on with bare hands but need a lug wrench to take them off now!

Here's how the inventory looked when in working order.

DA7ZkL8.jpg

The truck was performing strangely and it was difficult to tell if it was the condition of the tires or the Alpha state of the new vehicle build.

I asked if we could pull over and try to remove tires and patch the front tire I knew to be damaged.

The moment the front right tire was removed the truck began to pendulum on end in a scary fashion that reminded me of the old rubber truck physics that caused so much trouble long ago.

Hp0HUBk.jpg

As the truck rocked in the air, it made the small revving sounds they sometimes make when bouncing and almost as it settled ColdAtrophy announced flames were shooting from the front of the truck.

I tried throwing a tire at it to knock it down, no go.

I threw a frag grenade but my placement was poor and barely rocked as in a breeze.

We tried taking the tires off we could reach, which only made it rock gently once more.

O4kalr9.jpg

My friend threw a wrench, which had better results.

After HOURS of trying to build the truck, we had nothing to lose, so I emptied a 25rnd RAK mag into the cab.

This started it rocking again, so I used the Red9....

It wasn't until ColdAtrophy put a few magnum rounds in it that it came down and we were able to remove tires and inventory but the battery and the headlight was ruined.

We thought to try to stash the tires so we headed to Novo.

Then ColdAtrophy decides to take a steep path down the rocks and died.

When his body slid off the edge of the cliff, it looked like it was launched off a ski jump, jack-ass style.

I searched in vain for his body and logged out to pen this report.

In the time I wrote this though, he found his body and retrieved his loots!

How was dysnc when you where passanger?

The truck was performing strangely and it was difficult to tell if it was the condition of the tires or the Alpha state of the new vehicle build.

I asked if we could pull over and try to remove tires and patch the front tire I knew to be damaged.

The moment the front right tire was removed the truck began to pendulum on end in a scary fashion that reminded me of the old rubber truck physics that caused so much trouble long ago.

I love the description of how you're all shooting at the truck, in order to fix it. It's particularly funny, since shooting stuff in Dayz truly fixes everything ^^ It's like the roundhouse kick in Family Guy. 

I watched a vid of guys driving the GAZ and it was pulling left all the time. Was it similarly with the V3S? 

Vehicle physics, I keep saying it, are the deadliest thing in the game. I've been catapulted into orbit with the V3S in an earlier version. Got some nice screenshots. Any truck I find and feel suspicious about, I shoot. Because if I axe it my pants and shoes will be ruined :( We'll have a lot of random deaths due to vehicle problems for sure. But it's cool they are mostly in, it's just almost impossible to repair one alone. So I'm looking forward to bikes - at least I won't have to collect ten tires to drive somewhere. I'll probably never fix a V3S. Though in the future cars will hopefully spawn in various damage states and not always be completely destroyed like now. 

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 2

So this is what I've been dealing with all day . 

Anyone else?

https://youtu.be/IOf-5RAvdAU

That's annoying, but it doesn't happen to me. I run DayZ at a graphical level where it is still acceptable - even pretty, but most of the postprocessing is turned off. I don't use shadows or AA and my clouds are on low. Have you tried turning things down a bit and see if that helps? It seems like the game is buffering or even reading directly from your drive. You might also try updating your drivers, see if that helps. Finally - could it be your bandwidth? Maybe other people are using your internet same time, so you're having some connectivity issues?  Idk. it looks like it's reading from drive to me. Hope you get it fixed! 

That's annoying, but it doesn't happen to me. I run DayZ at a graphical level where it is still acceptable - even pretty, but most of the postprocessing is turned off. I don't use shadows or AA and my clouds are on low. Have you tried turning things down a bit and see if that helps? It seems like the game is buffering or even reading directly from your drive. You might also try updating your drivers, see if that helps. Finally - could it be your bandwidth? Maybe other people are using your internet same time, so you're having some connectivity issues?  Idk. it looks like it's reading from drive to me. Hope you get it fixed! 

only happens on experimental .

everything is either disabled or on very low . 

While this is happening my FPS is never steady , It jumps up and down the entire time I am on. Even when standing still and looking at the ground.

Even set my visual range to 500 just to see if it helped 

I think being near zombies makes it worse, But hard to get a baseline for testing until I can make it up to the edge of debug zone 

For all Latin American Players..

Best Server that we can get is (200-350 ms) unplayable for South America (Brazil) players . We don't have even a stable branch server to play. Please give us at last one exp server located in Brazil.

We are lagging other players too due no option to play in local servers.
  • Like 2

Best Server that we can get is (200-350 ms) unplayable for South America (Brazil) players . We don't have even a stable branch server to play. Please give us at last one exp server located in Brazil.

With the experimental versions taking over and more and more people playing them, I would have expected more servers in the future, not fewer. It's probably great to stress-test, but since the max player numbers have been reduced again, but the old servers are still missing, there are fewer slots now than a month ago. I felt the choice before was barely enough, so a reduction of capacity wasn't really what I expected. I think vehicles is the one update that will bring a lot of players back, at least for testing. I hope it can get to stable soon, or that more experimental servers are created until it can. 

With the experimental versions taking over and more and more people playing them, I would have expected more servers in the future, not fewer. It's probably great to stress-test, but since the max player numbers have been reduced again, but the old servers are still missing, there are fewer slots now than a month ago. I felt the choice before was barely enough, so a reduction of capacity wasn't really what I expected. I think vehicles is the one update that will bring a lot of players back, at least for testing. I hope it can get to stable soon, or that more experimental servers are created until it can. 

I agree with you..   More players in Exp branch give to devs more chance to get more bugs before into to stable branch. I hope that devs can provide us more server at last one exp in South America.  We have a lot of players from South America playing in USA servers and lagging other local players due no option to play.

Need help confirming either a new feature or possible bug . 

Earlier I Sprained my ankle while running down a river bed. (Didn't note any damage to shoes at the time ) 
Today I ruined my shoes while running along a river and crossing a wood bridge . (Same shoes)

Shoes: Pristine Wallies (when I first put them on a week or so ago ) 

Age: had them for a week or so , but only a few hours total gameplay time. 

Possible Causes: Degradation due to terrain,wear and tear , or distance traveled?

Related or Unrelated: Seemed to notice this when running over water,rocks or crossing bridges ( all happen about same time) 

Side note: I did take small damage while running ( My feet Hurt ) But went into Healing when I stood still , even with ruined shoes equipped.

Fun Story, 
While sneaking through a small town hunting for shoes. I accidently fired off my last bullet, which pulled the aggro of every infected with in range.. It became one of those classic moments which make me wish I could record all my gameplay. 
I had to run from all the zeds , with feet hurting , and no ammo... I for some irrational reason , chose to fight rather than flee. 

Took a few panic stabs with my spear , quickly finding the error in that choice , I instantly came up with a new strategy. 
Running through town while freezing up every few seconds, I managed to disassemble my spear, craft a bow, chop down every bush that got in my way in order to sharpen into arrows. Run backwards long enough down a street to dispatch all my followers with improvised weapon. ... god I love this game sometimes.. All those dull nights on 0.58 I spent target practicing with that bow ,finally paid off when I needed it to the most. 

• Like 3

Hey guys, I`m looking for specific feedback on the last experimental, since most of the data is mixed. To understand my point :

Server performance (server fps) affects all sorts of things within simulation, but best way for player to determine that server performance is low is by interacting with enviroment (doors,items,crafting,action menu delay etc.)

And desync can and can not be affected by it, what I mean that desync can happen even when server performance is great. Logic of the sync system is being tuned as we speak on many levels.

With last experimental however the feedback was mixed and thus we suspect there is a specific trigger that makes the player experience differ. Its probably because of one bug with corpses, but more data on your plays yesterday and today is always welcome.

Thanks for everything!

Eugen Harton

• Like 6

I`ll look into it.

Hey guys, I`m looking for specific feedback on the last experimental, since most of the data is mixed. To understand my point :

Server performance (server fps) affects all sorts of things within simulation, but best way for player to determine that server performance is low is by interacting with enviroment (doors,items,crafting,action menu delay etc.)

And desync can and can not be affected by it, what I mean that desync can happen even when server performance is great. Logic of the sync system is being tuned as we speak on many levels.

With last experimental however the feedback was mixed and thus we suspect there is a specific trigger that makes the player experience differ. Its probably because of one bug with corpses, but more data on your plays yesterday and today is always welcome.

Thanks for everything!

Eugen Harton

Aside from the bug mentioned above. I seem to be having near perfect performance this patch , no desync when crafting , inventory items, crafting or killing zombie.

Can you post your DXdiag?

Sure thing bud. 

Hope this helps 

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 11/19/2015, 07:13:46

Machine name: JOHN-PC

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Business (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.150721-0605)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard

System Model: HP Compaq dc5800 Small Form Factor

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E6550 @ 2.33GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.3GHz

Memory: 3566MB RAM

Page File: 2454MB used, 4926MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 5450

Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x68F9)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68F9&SUBSYS_304A1682&REV_00

Display Memory: 2545 MB

Dedicated Memory: 1018 MB

Shared Memory: 1527 MB

Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

Driver Name: aticfx32.dll,aticfx32.dll,aticfx32.dll,atiumdag.dll,atidxx32.dll,atiumdva.cap

Driver Version: 8.17.0010.1247 (English)

DDI Version: 11

BGRA Supported: Yes

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 12/6/2013 17:00:42, 1100216 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp:

Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2BB9-11CF-ED71-4010BEC2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x1002

Device ID: 0x68F9

SubSys ID: 0x304A1682

Revision ID: 0x0000

Revision ID: 0x0000

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C

Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers (2- USB PnP Sound Device)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: USB\VID_0D8C&PID_013C&REV_0100&MI_00

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: CM108.sys

Driver Version: 7.12.0008.2140 (English)

Date and Size: 9/23/2015 02:08:56, 1515520 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: C-Media Inc.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

Description: Digital Output (2- USB PnP Sound Device)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Hardware ID: USB\VID_0D8C&PID_013C&REV_0100&MI_00

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Other Files:

Driver Provider: C-Media Inc.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microphone (Webcam C160)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.6002.18887 (English)

Date and Size: 7/12/2013 04:04:18, 73344 bytes

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Microphone (2- USB PnP Sound Device)

Default Sound Capture: No

Default Voice Capture: No

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: HP USB Multimedia Keyboard

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0841

Device Name: 2.4G Wireless Mouse

Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F3, 0x02F4

Device Name: USB PnP Sound Device

Vendor/Product ID: 0x0D8C, 0x013C

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2934

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 6/28/2013 21:07:15, 197632 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 6/28/2013 21:06:53, 6016 bytes

|

+-+ USB Human Interface Device

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F3, 0x02F4

| | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0005

| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_03&subclass_01

| | Service: HidUsb

| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/10/2009 23:42:48, 12800 bytes

| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/10/2009 23:42:48, 39424 bytes

| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/2/2013 21:10:50, 25472 bytes

| |

| +-+ HID-compliant device

| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F3, 0x02F4

| | | Matching Device ID: hid_device

| | |

| +-+ HID-compliant mouse

| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F3, 0x02F4

| | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

| | | Service: mouhid

| | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 1/20/2008 21:23:44, 15872 bytes

| | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/20/2008 21:23:44, 34360 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/20/2008 21:23:44, 54784 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 1/20/2008 21:23:48, 35384 bytes

|

+ HID Keyboard Device

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0841

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard

| Service: kbdhid

| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/10/2009 23:38:40, 17408 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/20/2008 21:23:44, 54784 bytes

|

+ HID-compliant mouse

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC018

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

| Service: mouhid

| Driver: mouhid.sys, 1/20/2008 21:23:44, 15872 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/20/2008 21:23:44, 34360 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/11/2009 01:32:52, 53224 bytes

| Driver: sermouse.sys, 1/20/2008 21:23:44, 19968 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/20/2008 21:23:44, 34360 bytes

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 33.0 GB

Total Space: 74.3 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: ST380815AS ATA Device

Drive: D:

Free Space: 1.8 GB

Total Space: 2.0 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: ST380815AS ATA Device

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel® Management Engine Interface

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29D4&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&18

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel® Q33 Express Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 29D1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29D1&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&08

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:32:55, 149480 bytes

Name: Intel® Q33 Express Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 29D0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29D0&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&00

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 2942

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2942&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&E1

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:32:55, 149480 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 2940

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2940&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&E0

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&D7

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6002.18465 (English), 5/5/2011 08:54:07, 39936 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6002.18875 (English), 6/28/2013 21:07:01, 226304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6002.18875 (English), 6/28/2013 21:07:15, 197632 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6002.18465 (English), 5/5/2011 11:01:28, 8704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6002.18465 (English), 5/5/2011 11:01:28, 15872 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&EF

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6002.18465 (English), 5/5/2011 08:54:07, 39936 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6002.18875 (English), 6/28/2013 21:07:01, 226304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6002.18875 (English), 6/28/2013 21:07:15, 197632 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6002.18465 (English), 5/5/2011 11:01:28, 8704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6002.18465 (English), 5/5/2011 11:01:28, 15872 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&D2

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&D1

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&D0

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&EA

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&E9

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&E8

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 2 - 2926

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2926&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&FD

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/20/2008 21:23:26, 17976 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:32:52, 43496 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:32:26, 19944 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:32:42, 109032 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 1 - 2921

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2921&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&FA

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/20/2008 21:23:26, 17976 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:32:52, 43496 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:32:26, 19944 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:32:42, 109032 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 LPC Interface Controller - 2918

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2918&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&F8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/20/2008 21:23:26, 16440 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_92\3&E89B380&0&F0

Name: Intel® 82566DM-2 Gigabit Network Connection

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_10BD&SUBSYS_281E103C&REV_02\3&E89B380&0&C8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1e6032.sys, 9.15.0011.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 02:08:07, 231112 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\e1e6032.din, 9/23/2015 02:08:07, 2769 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NicCo26.dll, 2.01.0000.0000 (English), 8/24/2007 03:58:20, 28272 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NicInE6.dll, 9.10.0069.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 02:08:07, 81592 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\e1000msg.dll, 9.08.0000.0000 (English), 12/14/2007 08:06:06, 121440 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA68&SUBSYS_AA681682&REV_00\4&1DC6C2C9&0&0108

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 23:42:42, 561152 bytes

Name: AMD Radeon HD 5450

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68F9&SUBSYS_304A1682&REV_00\4&1DC6C2C9&0&0008

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

MPC - Video decoder,0x40000001,1,1,MPCVideoDec.ax,1.03.1249.0000

WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.02.4447.0000

Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

MPC - Matroska Source,0x00600000,0,0,MatroskaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.02.4447.0000

Multiple File Output,0x00200000,2,2,WMM2FILT.dll,

WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

ffdshow Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.02.4447.0000

WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax,

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest),0x00400000,0,0,MpegSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

MPC - Matroska Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MatroskaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

LAV Splitter,0x00400001,1,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.64.0000.0051

WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6001.7000

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

RealVideo Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0002

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18363

WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6002.18363

WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6002.18725

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18363

WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

MPC - MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest),0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000

Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0288.0000

Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0288.0000

WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

WMT Audio Mixer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

MPC - MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6002.18363

Capture ASF Writer,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6002.18725

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Proxy Sink,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.dll,

RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0002

Proxy Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000

WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6001.18000

WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000

Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0288.0000

WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0001

RealAudio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0002

MPC - Avi Splitter,0x00600001,1,1,AviSplitter.ax,1.03.1290.0000

DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0001

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6002.18533

WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.11.0288.0000

AC3Filter,0x40000000,1,1,ac3filter.ax,1.03.0001.0000

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6002.18725

WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6001.18000

WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18363

Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Dxtory Video Decoder,0x00600001,1,1,DxtoryCodec.dll,2.00.0000.0121

ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.02.4447.0000

LAV Splitter Source,0x00400001,0,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.64.0000.0051

9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.19118

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.19118

WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6002.18496

WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

MPC - FLV Source (Gabest),0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6002.18363

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.18533

MPC - Avi Source,0x00600001,0,0,AviSplitter.ax,1.03.1290.0000

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6002.18725

MPC - MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.02.4447.0000

MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest),0x00400001,1,1,MpegSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

madVR,0x00200000,1,0,madVR.ax,0.87.0021.0000

RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0002

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000

MPC - MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.18725

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.18725

WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000

AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000

SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000

LAV Audio Decoder,0x00800003,1,1,LAVAudio.ax,0.64.0000.0051

LAV Video Decoder,0xff800000,1,1,LAVVideo.ax,0.64.0000.0051

WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.11.0288.0000

Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,2.06.4037.0000

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.00.6002.18005

Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.18496

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.02.4447.0000

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.18725

Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

ffdshow Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Logitech Video (I420),0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Lagarith Lossless Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

x264vfw - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Xvid MPEG-4 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

AC-3 ACM Extensible,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

AC-3 ACM Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18725

Audio Capture Sources:

Microphone (Webcam C160),0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

Microphone (2- USB PnP Sound De,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

,0x00000000,0,0,,

Logitech Webcam C160,0x00200000,2,2,,6.00.6001.18000

Webcam C160,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

USB PnP Sound Device,0x00200000,3,3,,6.00.6001.18000

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

AMD HD Audio HDMI out #0,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

USB PnP Sound Device,0x00200000,3,3,,6.00.6001.18000

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6002.18496

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6002.18496

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6002.18496

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6002.18496

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.6002.18005

Video Capture Sources:

Logitech Webcam C160,0x00200000,2,2,,6.00.6001.18000

Dxtory Video 1,0x00200000,0,0,DxtoryVideo.dll,2.00.0000.0097

Dxtory Video 2,0x00200000,0,0,DxtoryVideo.dll,2.00.0000.0097

Dxtory Video 3,0x00200000,0,0,DxtoryVideo.dll,2.00.0000.0097

Dxtory Video 4,0x00200000,0,0,DxtoryVideo.dll,2.00.0000.0097

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.18496

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6002.18496

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18528

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18528

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18528

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Audio Renderers:

Speakers (2- USB PnP Sound Devi,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

Digital Output (2- USB PnP Soun,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

DirectSound: Digital Output (2- USB PnP Sound Device),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

DirectSound: Speakers (2- USB PnP Sound Device),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18725

Thanks for everything!

Eugen Harton

Well the strange thing Is I get terrible lag (fps) down to like 2-5 fps and its a slide show for a few seconds , deleting my config file gelped mostly but I noticed when me and two of my friends were playing on an exp server (all together at my house) I was occasionally getting this terrible fps and my screen would freeze but my friends said my character was still running , keeping up with them ... This happened out in the woods mostly but sometimes in town ... Strange happenings, I can't say it happened when we got near dead bodies because I had to watch over my Friends two dead bodies and one of them was standing (dead body bug) . Not sure if what I'm experiencing is Desync though , but it really doesn't happen like this on stable .

• Like 1

Since first version of 0.59. And also, it takes ages to load game at all.

Dual core CPU seems to be the common factor. I've seen four people report this issue: 1 on Reddit, 3 on here. All 4 of you have/had a dual core.

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 5

Hello Survivors,

I'm looking for some enforcement for my Experimental squad.

I'm looking for not aggressive player, friendly player (on ex). I use my weapons to defend my self, other and against Zs. At the I'm trying to get all car parts together and find the new ones.

Im Playing on DE 0-2, my Name is Helldogz.

You can contact me on our TS3: 37.59.106.131:32500 (WESURVIVE.DE)

(German/English)

Join me  :D

• Like 4

Dual core CPU seems to be the common factor. I've seen four people report this issue: 1 on Reddit, 3 on here. All 4 of you have/had a dual core.

well, that sucks! I was hoping that closer we are to beta - performance would be better (again, Im not expecting miracles with my PC).

Gonna look into it

• Like 6

I`ll look into it.

Thank you so much for the feedback here. We have a huge Dayz community here in South America and I'm sure that all players will be satisfied with it. If it really happens then we are able to help with more precise data feedbacks in exp branch.

Edited by rafaeldbr
  • Like 2