boneboys

Exp Update: 0.59 (+hotfix).

Could you elaborate/post a picture? A picture of the RDG-2 would be awesome, too.

Help a brother out. I'm stuck at work, but I at least want to try and keep the wiki changelog as up-to-date as I can :)

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Changelog#v0.59.130179_.282_Nov_2015.29

2 possible new buildings, the first one is definitely new. It's a new shed.

pl85FdV.jpg

hfhA16l.jpg

• Like 3

I'm dumb. Been posting stuff still in Stable thread. Please move them mods!

ok

• Like 1

Also, go into a house with an open dresser, stand near it, and check out the vicinity window.

- no infected for me in Setvlo, Turovo, Dobroe, Karmanovka, I'm going to Novo now.

- you can just chamber the MP-133, when it's on the back, at least with -newui

Is someone using the Walkie-Talkie?

edit: 

- you can't rotate your char in the inventory screen

- GP5 Gask Mask is spawning

Edited by xCAPx

Damn im out for today :( 

guys as eugen asked for, focus on item manipulation and zombies interaction in high pop servers.

• Like 2

I used it and it worked and found a Gasmask too :D

But in Svetlo and NE Airfield no Z´s till now.

Two times it crashed...

Edited by imun

Yep got a memory crash while trying to use the walkie talkie... If ANYONE USES the walkie talkie , keep it on the default channel to make it easier to find other survivors!

• Like 2

2 possible new buildings, the first one is definitely new. It's a new shed.

pl85FdV.jpg

hfhA16l.jpg

I *think* those are both existing buildings, but both are newly enterable. Good find! The top one is a plywood-covered shed and the bottom is supposed to be a lumber mill.

EDIT: The shed is definitely all-new. I think I know the un-enterable shed it's supposed to replace though :)

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 2

Guys, are they using the new infected models/animations/sounds and have they gotten random clothes (like the NPC's from GTA)?

Guys, are they using the new infected models/animations/sounds and have they gotten random clothes (like the NPC's from GTA)?

Some new sounds, the animations and models are the same, still no procedural generated clothing but the devs said that wont hit until at least .60! Can't wait to see the final iteration of .59 experimental (and stable for that matter) , theres loads of good stuff already and im sure theres more hidden goods in this iteration we have yet to find...

• Like 2

i remember hicks said that new models won't be released at .59 somewhere, can't figure out where thought.

A new bag "Orange Waterproof Bag", 6 slots (3 rows and 2 columns).

yAZuC2v.jpg

Edit: I see Cold was first with the item. :P

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1

Well.  Happy Birthday to me!

• Like 10

Sesion lost and all the experimental servers gone from my list :/

- Also rather unusual high ping. Not to mention massive lags and desync.

- +20 "connection failed" on non full servers including a 30/50 one, also i've noticed the ping fluctuating like crazy from ~80 to over 1000. Whats going on!

- Joining US server, game crashes... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :'(

Edited by BrainlessZombie

VSS in? They said it was scheduled for this exp.

It may just not have been found yet. It was fairly "rare" in Experimental when it made a guest appearance previously -- heli crash site only, I believe.

Well.  Happy Birthday to me!

Is it really your birthday? Happy birthday Barnabus!

Sesion lost and all the experimental servers gone from my list :/

Don't worry just yet. Probably a global restart of all the Exp servers.

A new bag "Orange Waterproof Bag", 6 slots (3 rows and 2 columns).

Edit: I see Cold was first with the item.  :P

That's okay, though! I'm personally interested in seeing the color variants, and your was one that no one else had posted yet (anywhere).

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1

Well now it's here... .59 exp. I played for about 30 minutes. Spawned at Kamyshovo, right away a taloon pack and a press vest. Oh wait, there is a police station here! I go there, find a MP-133 pistol grip with ammo, MP5, 2 RAK's one mag, then new Scorpion and a mag for it. Well this is hardcore survival... Indeed it is because i was the first one to go there. After that I went next to a pine tree and logged out because of the following reasons:

-EU servers were full and I had to play on US servers. Lagged a lot surprisingly. 

-Framerates were very cinematic, I almost thought it was a movie :D

-Didn't see any zombies at least in Kamyshovo, maybe they all were killed already since other people seem to be able to find them. It made me sad.

-I'm a pussy and I was afraid of someone killing me with all my lootz... I will probably just stash them in a barrel and leave them there...

-The Walking Dead begins in a few minutes and that is something I can't miss.

In conclusion it was nice, though I kinda expected more, but well you can't see everything in 30 minutes. Looking forward to seeing some cars!

i remember hicks said that new models won't be released at .59 somewhere, can't figure out where thought.

Some new sounds, the animations and models are the same, still no procedural generated clothing but the devs said that wont hit until at least .60! Can't wait to see the final iteration of .59 experimental (and stable for that matter) , theres loads of good stuff already and im sure theres more hidden goods in this iteration we have yet to find...

Thank you both

Water pumps not working. You can fill containers, but not use the "drink from fountain" feature.

Unfortunately that's all I could manage to find in my 15 minutes of playing, gotta go to class! ARGH!

Edited by Creamy Cowboy

-EU servers were full and I had to play on US servers. Lagged a lot surprisingly. 

-Framerates were very cinematic, I almost thought it was a movie :D

-The Walking Dead begins in a few minutes and that is something I can't miss.

Same for me...

Laggy as hell (because US-Server) but i could catch up some new things.

Also the zombies seems more accurate to react, when you go stealth.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/394423135486387149/385C24CE70BE828126D9FA7547386F22C6684F4A/

So, yeah...TWD starts in a few minutes and i will try the EXP later.

Atleast something new for DayZ SA so far.

• Like 2