MadMcardle

Hauppauge HD PVR 2 gaming edition

Hey guys,

I just got this today and I am confused, if I record with my headset plugged in the the sound is cut from the video. I have tried recording on a separate computer also to see if it makes a difference but no...

I just want to make some videos with audio and commentary, to much? Lol

Thanks

Mad

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By crashnov
      Every time I play dayZ I'm able to play from any were from 5 - 30 minutes maybe 40 before I receive the error "BattlEye query timeout" and this has been consistently occuring for about 6 months it used to be fine and I'm not quite sure what the problem is I don't have this problem with any other battleye secured game or any game at that , and in my attempts to find a solution I have come up dry I have searched through every page on this site and on steam , reddit  and google, it appears I'm the only one in this damned world that experience's this problem if any one knows of a way to fix this please dear god please get back to me as soon as possible, at this point I'm desperate enough to go straight to Dayz's HQ and personally suck every last toe in that building in order to fix this damned error.   Please?
    • By 4mo
      Hello, we played on the server UK420, played fair with no cheats, played through steam DayZ mod, at some point banned my friend after a while and I was banned, says shared ban, now we are having trouble logging in to other servers, tell me how to solve this problem
    • By HARVEST228
      Hello!
      I have a problem with the game lock on my Steam account.
      I got a game lock for a year. Since that time, more than a year has passed, but I still can not access the game.I did nothing serious, do not cheat. Please help.