Sign in to follow this  
KenoSkir88

Met some Uk guys policing Berezino on Grumpy Gamers, forgot to swap Steam info

As title says, ran with a couple of friendly Uk guys earlier on today. We policed Berezino for a good 45 minutes and got into some good scrapes, would love to get back in touch since my Uk friend list is a little low nowadays. One guy we met had a Rak with ammo, gave me a CR75 clip and i gave him a Rak clip. Eventually server reset and couldn't find any of them after. Just hoping one of em stumbles across this :)

Server was Grumpy Gamers (private).

Did you have a music guy with you? He was a white dude with a mountain backpack in orange. If thats the case then I was there aswell :P

Did you have a music guy with you? He was a white dude with a mountain backpack in orange. If thats the case then I was there aswell :P

Yeah he was playing this :

That you guys?

Edited by KenoSkir88

Seems Like most UK People Are the Best

Well to be honest the majority of my crew are from the US, and i'd be more than happy with the social aspect and playstyle if it weren't for the constant need to compromise over ping. Now and again it be nice to rinse out some 25 ping insta-hit glory with others :) Hence the quest for Uk players. Nothing to do with nationality, purely geographical location :P

I'd love to be a part of this. Need a new crew to run with since mine stopped playing. Was pretty well-geared until I got mowed through a wall, so now I'll try and get a Berezino spawn and join the Grumpy Gamers server :P

I'd love to be a part of this. Need a new crew to run with since mine stopped playing. Was pretty well-geared until I got mowed through a wall, so now I'll try and get a Berezino spawn and join the Grumpy Gamers server :P

Send me your steamnames and ill make sure to add you both!

yeah ping can be bad sometimes lower the better and i know lol atleast uk people will not kos unless you make them  :P  :D

Grumpy is a fun server. Had shortest life there, I respawned and some guy was standing like 10 meters away, said "Hello and good bye!" and shot me with a .357 lol

Yeah i dunno if the server's any good or not, was just tryna find the guys. How cool is it i actually managed to find a couple of randoms just by linking a tune :D

After i lost you guys last time i popped up to Myshinko to requisition an AK-74 and some ammo.. still got it as i remember >:)

Edited by KenoSkir88

Send me your steamnames and ill make sure to add you both!

It says you cannot recieve any new messages when i try to PM you :/