Sign in to follow this  
omera

WHERE DO YOU FIND SOMETHING OTHER THAN CR75s

I've been running around for HOURS. I can't find anything but crappy 1 shot rifles and CR75/makarov pistols. Its seriously quicker to snag a pistol and try to just kill someone for their better gear! How am I supposed to play? This is ridiculous. I don't want to invest hours into a game, find the gun of my dreams and than get shot dead the minute I try to PVP. so whats the solution here? The military base doesn't have shit. I've been server hopping.

Pretty sure you're just trolling but you might find what you're looking for in another game?

Cawadooty maybe?

• Like 5

Last time Junior and I played we had full camo clothes, pistols a scoped SKS, AKM and ammo, cowboy hats that matched our face masks, bags full of food and water, in an hour and we don't peeveepee so we got bored and logged out.

L2P might also be what you're looking for.  

simple reason - server hopping. cheating behaviour doesnt get rewarded. on public im normally solid equipped after an hour max. mil gun take time and luck. dont like that? wrong game.

sorry

• Like 1

where do you find something other than CR75's? somewhere other than a police station. expand your horizons. search other houses. more fun than server hopping...

• Like 1

Y-day I went from svet to gorka in about two hours. When I logged out I had a winchester, mp5, 1911, cr75, and .22 pistol. Tonight Im going to the airfield and will most likely end up dead or with a machinegun. Its not hard to find guns, its way easier than it should be.

Why would you want anything more than a CZ 75 ( sorry, gonna call it by its real name ) as a side arm, one of the best pistols on the face of the planet, and it game.

I've been running around for HOURS. I can't find anything but crappy 1 shot rifles and CR75/makarov pistols. Its seriously quicker to snag a pistol and try to just kill someone for their better gear! How am I supposed to play? This is ridiculous. I don't want to invest hours into a game, find the gun of my dreams and than get shot dead the minute I try to PVP. so whats the solution here? The military base doesn't have shit. I've been server hopping.

Hardy hardy harrr... Try playing the game instead of server hopping. Not only will you have more fun, but other players and forum people will likely take you a little more seriously. Guns are extremely easy to find if you don't stick exclusively to Berezino, Cherno and Elektro. If it's easier to get gear from someone else i assume you can just do that can't you? Don't see what the problem is other than you need to be better at DayZ.

Call of Duty is that way, and other such standard remarks.

"I don't want to invest hours into a game, find the gun of my dreams and than get shot dead the minute I try to PVP." - Then you bought the wrong game son. Harden up or go home.

• Like 3

Yup dude i been playing bout 2 weeks and i,ve lost some sweet gear m4a1 1911 engraved aug mosin blaze mp5k think i care no cause it can be got back like my buddy keno said man up  or go home

• Like 1

And i will tell you something else being a pvp man will get you killed more than anything i don,t kill no one unless they make me when you been in real life combat the fighting gets old i done 2 tours of it 

Update: Dead

Met a guy in Kabanino who killed me for no reason while shooting into the ground.

Update: Dead

Met a guy in Kabanino who killed me for no reason while shooting into the ground.

Condolences  :huh: 

Who was shooting into the ground, you or him?

Go inland. You can directly run from the east coast to the western debug plains in about an hour, so spending hours and server hopping in the same whatever place you spawn into is just dumb.

Smaller towns are good for pistols, shotguns and rifles. From military areas you'll find AKs and SKS rifles. There are many, not just "the military base", i don't even know which one you mean by it. The NW Airfield and Myshkino tents are the popular spots, chances are you get into some trouble in these.

From heli crash sites you'll find Steyrs, M4s, SVDs etc.

You're lucky you weren't around in 0.55. You would've been happy with any gun and complaining about not finding food.

I'm not a moron, I posted in a haste but I understand the mechanics of the game as I've taken them in stride. I've gone beyond the police station. I figured out the inland search recently. However, I've picked up several weapons I thought were 'good' only to realize that rifles such as the trumpet only fire 1 bullet (and than you die...). I had the misfortune of meeting a chainsaw wielder also (my only wish for that is for a more brutal death animation so that when leatherface comes back again it doesn't just turn my screen black when I touch the blade...). 

I've come upon shotguns but not enough shells. I avoided carrying shotties namely because of the short range. given the circumstances though I think I'd do well to play defensive hold up with a pump action.

I only see one labeled military base in Dayz map. However I've seen multiple barraks and tent enclosures; I think I'll hit up the helicopter hotspots soon.

i think u should accept that u r relatively new to this game and gotta learn a lot.

have fun doing so :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Condolences  :huh:

Who was shooting into the ground, you or him?

The bandit was. He aimed at me and I did my thing and said Hello ten times so he put his gun down and went towards me, then fired into the ground and killed me. It might have been the double carrying that did it as he had a gun on his back. I'm just a bit annoyed with people killing you when you clearly have no interest in killing them.

The bandit was. He aimed at me and I did my thing and said Hello ten times so he put his gun down and went towards me, then fired into the ground and killed me. It might have been the double carrying that did it as he had a gun on his back. I'm just a bit annoyed with people killing you when you clearly have no interest in killing them.

best get used to it, least till the Z's are back. hope all the kosers go home to COD when they are back, this is a survival game after all

The only solid proof of your intentions is in hindsight mate ;)

"Hello" and "Friendly" are words and can be said by anyone regardless of intention. Quite often they are panic responses which essentially mean "lower your weapon so i can shoot you". I know you know this, but i think sometimes people put too much stock in communication. The other guy is likely just as sick of being killed on sight, and just wants to end you quick so he can relax again, such is the apocalypse :D

best get used to it, least till the Z's are back. hope all the kosers go home to COD when they are back, this is a survival game after all

DayZ wouldn't be DayZ without the constant threat of human violence as well as zombies, in my opinion anyway. I just hope the return of Z's will help spread the population out again so we can find people outside of big towns again.

North West Airfield Tents: Best For Sub Machine Guns, Fully Automatic.

Myshkino Tents: Same Applies.

Normal Residential Houses: Rifles. 

Hunting Stands: Rifles

Deer Stands: Rifles

Millitary Barracks: Semi Auto And Full Auto

HOPE THIS HELPED

North West Airfield Tents: Best For Sub Machine Guns, Fully Automatic.

Myshkino Tents: Same Applies.

Normal Residential Houses: Rifles. 

Hunting Stands: Rifles

Deer Stands: Rifles

Millitary Barracks: Semi Auto And Full Auto

HOPE THIS HELPED

You the same Keelan that plays with Me, Top, Sean (Bhudda) & Red sometimes? Used to hang with Jimmy n crew?

typically theres a rak or an mp5k in cop cars which are common in each town as long as it has a police station. they do have multiple spawn points.

The last two months I played two or three times. All in together maybe 6-8 hours. Now I´m fully geared, Platecarrier with holster, no pouches, 2 Augs with 2 Mags, one with supressor, SVD with 4mags, Gorka Jacket and Woodland Pants, Military boots with combat knive... :( to easy me think. Just planned my route so I crossed as many helichrashes as possible and thats it.

The last two months I played two or three times. All in together maybe 6-8 hours. Now I´m fully geared, Platecarrier with holster, no pouches, 2 Augs with 2 Mags, one with supressor, SVD with 4mags, Gorka Jacket and Woodland Pants, Military boots with combat knive... :( to easy me think. Just planned my route so I crossed as many helichrashes as possible and thats it.

How are you carrying 2 AUGS and an SVD?

in a barrel :) and two ammunition crates

and its my first SVD I found...

Edited by imun