Sign in to follow this  
Heatofbattle

RPG Thoughts

RPG Opinions  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

• YES I WILL MLG 420 NOSCOPE HELI KIDS WITH MY HACKED INF AMMO RPG
    • Yes, vehicles won't be so overpowered now.
    • Yes, but needs to be super rare and almost unfindable.
    • No, this will take away from the experience.
    • No, this is about as good idea as the golden deagle
    • No I'm uninstalling never playing again.
    • Dunno, need to see how it is implemented

So I haven't been here in a while and the first thing I see when I check the devtracker is that there is a RPG WIP, so I thought I must make a poll about this  :)

There's already a thread that's going this route.

You forgot the poll option that forum polls are stupid, everyone hates them, and they don't get enough votes because of this to get a big enough pool of results to mean anything.

Seriously though I voted the third option because...

In a country that went through a civil war Soviet occupancy recently it's more likely to have a few RPG7s lying around than not to.

If implemented with the proper rarity it would be a good force multiplier for small teams and lone wolfs making otherwise one sided engagements more dynamic.

Same as above used sparingly on the hopefully upcoming "hoards"  and maybe make the upcoming end game areas accessible to smaller groups with preparation and planning.

That being said hopping clans will exploit it into a joke on the public hive. 

• Like 2

There's already a thread that's going this route.

You forgot the poll option that forum polls are stupid, everyone hates them, and they don't get enough votes because of this to get a big enough pool of results to mean anything.

Seriously though I voted the third option because...

In a country that went through a civil war Soviet occupancy recently it's more likely to have a few RPG7s lying around than not to.

If implemented with the proper rarity it would be a good force multiplier for small teams and lone wolfs making otherwise one sided engagements more dynamic.

Same as above used sparingly on the hopefully upcoming "hoards"  and maybe make the upcoming end game areas accessible to smaller groups with preparation and planning.

That being said hopping clans will exploit it into a joke on the public hive. 

But it doesn't have a poll and I want a poll.

lol that first option though. Nice try, battleye

• Like 1

Where's the just "yes" option.  Why do people always make such shitty polls with terrible choices?

• Like 1

RPG is not a bad idea with the upcoming helicopters and new cars. RPGs should be not that hard to find, maybe a little less abundant than the AKM, but the ammo should be very VERY rare. 

i would love to see RPG ammo spawning in dynamic ammo hidden stash. make it 2 by server, only in the forest, hard to see (a few ammo box hidden under a dirty sheet) in 200 possible spawn places. ammo should spawn in various states with increased chances of faillures when damaged.

Edited by Zboub le météor