Me, my friend Jordan and his friend Charlie were playing on a server. We were the only ones on the server, and Jordon has been using it for months without any problems. Today, me and Jordan were looting Stary and Charlie was in Berezino, when we all died suddenly. We all got the 'You are dead' message at the same time, and there was no apparent cause for it. Jordan went back to where we died almost immediately after we respawned, and our bodies were nowhere to be find. We died right in the open, too, so our bodies had definitely vanished because of glitches. We want to know what's caused this and how/when it will be fixed, because I'm pretty annoyed about losing my custom M4 for no reason.

Could of been a hacker. You could see if you could get in touch with the admins of the server and they can look into it for you. There are glitches where you suddenly die, but those are usually in buildings or coming down stairs, etc. I've not seen any yet where you suddenly die in the open. And your bodies might have disappeared because there are different time limits on items when not interacted with by players.

Could of been a hacker. You could see if you could get in touch with the admins of the server and they can look into it for you.

Yes can be thats why private servers are way better, usually. You can contact the server admin but he will not be able to help you in any way. What happened - happened.

There are glitches where you suddenly die, but those are usually in buildings or coming down stairs, etc. I've not seen any yet where you suddenly die in the open.

Thats correct and i would have guessed that this happened to you when for example, you and your friends would have been walking on a elevated area like on a building/roof etc.

And your bodies might have disappeared because there are different time limits on items when not interacted with by players.

So far i know bodies still dissappear after 10min, please correct me if am wrong.