purepassion

DayZ Underground

The server is great, the admins sucks!

The server is awesome and the community, but the admins are just going to kill the server. There are few admins who are using they power just because they have it.

Lets say for example i was banned because i posted on they reddit support whats going on with my 3 MONTHS OLD application and then i joined the teamspeak and poked admin saying " Hello admin can i get some help" and he answered with "Fuck Off" and banned me permanently. I tried to join few times with proxy to see what's up and why i have being banned, but nope... 0 fucks given by they admins. Tried to apology for the nothing i have done but they still said nope.

After all im not the only person being hit with the shitty admin hammer they have. Few people are being banned just because a GOD DAMMIT DAYZ VIDEO.....

And the worst part is that some of the admins are that angry and overpowered so they went and banned me on my favorite steamer "Deadlyslob" chat room. When they did that i was sure this server is amazing but the admins are bunch of faggits without brains and banning. Okey its they server, but banning me on streams just because they don't like me is just kids with powers.

After all DUG have special part in me and will still be here for me, but if the admins are not changed or just toke they powers the server will go nowhere.

Probably will try to get unbanned after years, when those idiots aren't here.

Dug is luv, dug is lif

Edited by cornflakesx

11 hours ago, cornflakesx said:

The server is great, the admins sucks!

The server is awesome and the community, but the admins are just going to kill the server. There are few admins who are using they power just because they have it.

Lets say for example i was banned because i posted on they reddit support whats going on with my 3 MONTHS OLD application and then i joined the teamspeak and poked admin saying " Hello admin can i get some help" and he answered with "Fuck Off" and banned me permanently. I tried to join few times with proxy to see what's up and why i have being banned, but nope... 0 fucks given by they admins. Tried to apology for the nothing i have done but they still said nope.

After all im not the only person being hit with the shitty admin hammer they have. Few people are being banned just because a GOD DAMMIT DAYZ VIDEO.....

And the worst part is that some of the admins are that angry and overpowered so they went and banned me on my favorite steamer "Deadlyslob" chat room. When they did that i was sure this server is amazing but the admins are bunch of faggits without brains and banning. Okey its they server, but banning me on streams just because they don't like me is just kids with powers.

After all DUG have special part in me and will still be here for me, but if the admins are not changed or just toke they powers the server will go nowhere.

Probably will try to get unbanned after years, when those idiots aren't here.

Dug is luv, dug is lif

I think this is rather a "you" problem. DayZ Underground is currently (one of) the biggest server(s), you don't get that status if the admins are douchebags. Their population will drop quickly if the admins "abuse" their power. If it's one or a few admins in particular you should report them to the owner or the person who is responsible.

But because you said you got banned in Deadlyslob's stream, I'm starting to doubt if it's the admins fault. I personally don't know Deadlyslob but I watch all of his video's since 0.61 and every now and then tune into his stream. I don't think that Deadlyslob would ban you without a reason or approve that one of his moderators ban someone without a reason, that's not how Deadly is. If that would be the case then his viewers and subscribers will drop exactly like the case with the population of DayZ Underground. Since Deadly relies on his stream in order to get around each month, he won't put his reputation at risk in such a way.

Maybe look in the mirror and wonder if they are actually the problem. Not saying that they might not abuse their powers but from my perspective I have the feeling it is rather you than them.

Edited by IMT

How often is server restart?
and it is causing some behaviour in day to night cycle cos` havent seen the night on your server on few weeks playing?
also few times when its raining,server crash....its just....is it intented?or is there something in rain what is causing server crash.
sorry about conspiracy thoughts.

Edited by kopo79