Sign in to follow this  
HardCoreGamer44

Hello Just Bough The Game

Stabed Or Shot To Death Every Time

aah, you have already learnt about the various different approaches to human interaction a sandbox game like DayZ has to offer. Neat :)    

Have fun playing ;)

• Like 1

aah, you have already learnt about the various different approaches to human interaction a sandbox game like DayZ has to offer. Neat :)    

Have fun playing ;)

Oh Yes Lol But I,m In Love Best 35 Bucks Ever  :D

Nah HardCoreGamer44 welcome to the GAME, dude..- dont worry about Guppy the DayZ Surgeon he's just boasting

Plenty of those ears aren't in pairs at ALL.  I know for a fact after he helped out Boneboys and and Kichilron they've BOTH still got one ear each, not on the same side of the head, but IMO that doesn't count as a pair for Guppy. And SausageKingofChicago I couldn't swear to, because .. well I just thought he probably had naturally stumpy little .. kinda .. ya know? .. whatever... (I didn't ask) but one of them is def larger than the other, and it's on his head so I guess that's his ear?

In fact - now I think of it -  a lot of players in this game have a problem knowing where sounds are coming from. You ever noticed that?

hu? speak up ... what?

==================

Seriously dude, HardcoreG44 - (maybe you know this) If you use the advanced search on this DayZ  forum (the little cogwheel located just to the right of the search bar) and then look for "guide" in 'only in the title' of a  topic, you'll find a few dozens of threads of guides and ideas useful to beginners- more than Guppy has ears -  on all kinds of topics.. Most of them are a little out of date.. some of them are very old, but many are useful for good info on basics and neat tricks.. Ella's Standalone Guide used to be the best IMO, even if things have moved on... Anyway, search for threads with "Guide" in the title and you'll find plenty of info and vids - some things are really not obvious to work out for yourself in the game.. Then also read up with the discussions on the latest patches, because new stuff and new crafting turns up, and some old methods are taken out, each patch . People seem to write less "howtos" than they used to, even though crafting and other stuff is getting more complicated..

These are some examples of Beginners Guides that I think are interesting: (if you're into Wilderness, Tatanko is the best)... there are many others, this is just a pick of one or two:

Ella's Standalone Guide   

Tatanko's Hunting Guide  

Guide to Looting   

Tatanko's Guide to Wilderness Survival 

Hypothermia Guide (0.49)  

Bow Handling Guide

- Anyone know what is the best Guide to Sniping ATM ?

- making Fire & Cooking ?

- Best Beginners guide to getting Off the Beach ?

Best Melee Weapons ?

- or any suggestions for up-to-date beginners guides about a hundred other things?

Like - making a flint knife isn't something you're going to guess how to do in the game, (you just happen to be banging rocks together ?) unless you find it on youtube, or on the forum here, or some player tells you... right ?

xx pilgrim

Yeah i been reading and watching alot of vids on where to go and stuff and it paid off Mp5k 2 357,s mosin and a winchester 70 plus a m65 jacket B)

• Like 1

If you ever wanna run with another guy add me on steam. k00laidkiller6. I'm leader of the clan GMR. We are a friendly group but do take precautions

Hello I Just Bough Day Z I Can,t Wait To Dl And Get To Playing I Been Waiting This For Awhile And Just Got It So Hope To See You Guys Around  :D  B)

Hello there and welcome, have fun!   ^_^

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Welcome. If you'll say this is a shit game we will hunt you until your very last breathe enjoy your stay.

Dude. You Don't Need To Capitalize Every Word. There Is Never A Time Where You Will Do That In Any Type Of Environment. Never. Ever Never.

You Just Fried My Brain.

Welcome.

• Like 1

I guess you didn't read and learned from all of us suckers that bought into the whole thing LOL

I guess you didn't read and learned from all of us suckers that bought into the whole thing LOL

Yeah dude i mean that 20 bucks coulda payed for a movie and some popcorn.. instead of the 1000 odd hours of massive enjoyment Bohemia tricked me into having. Boy do i feel duped. :rolleyes: