LittleRock421

The Dead Walk

Found a good server its not vanillia but its pretty close, good admins and players. the z walk and loot is more common and custom (better guns) and you start with a basic load out. If you get away from the big cities alot of new hidden locations make it easy to survive and advoid the bandits. It also has mission but be careful were talking up to 40 ai bandits at the big ones so go packing and roll several deep. cars are about 60 to 70 and can be found again if you get out of the big cities and look in the smaller ones. I started in cherno and left the city without looting and made it about 3k inland and found my first car, wasnt much but it will due. oh and I did It in 45 min. look it up on launcher filter ( the dead walk).

Found a good server its not vanillia but its pretty close, good admins and players. the z walk and loot is more common and custom (better guns) and you start with a basic load out. If you get away from the big cities alot of new hidden locations make it easy to survive and advoid the bandits. It also has mission but be careful were talking up to 40 ai bandits at the big ones so go packing and roll several deep. cars are about 60 to 70 and can be found again if you get out of the big cities and look in the smaller ones. I started in cherno and left the city without looting and made it about 3k inland and found my first car, wasnt much but it will due. oh and I did It in 45 min. look it up on launcher filter ( the dead walk).

thanks for calling out our server. Here's a few more details:

[dayzmod]The Dead Walk has been around for a while and we're trying to get some more regulars playing. There have been times when we've peaked at 40, but we're more likely to have ~20 on a busy weekend.

It's based on vanilla, but I recently added a bunch of buildings from ixxo and the joker packs. There are a some new spawn locations for vehicles (so you can't just rely on google) and all of the vehicles have a custom spawn loadout (possible with 1.8.6).

The Zombies walk so people are your problem. The loot tables have been tweaked so there is plenty to be found. Don't get me wrong, this is not epoch, but you can get going quick.

Finally, missions are enabled. Once in a while we'll turn on the AI (with notice).

Active admins.

Info: Max Players: 40

Vehicles: ~75 (~6 helis)

Physical Server Location: NY

Restart timer: 6 hours (3am/9am/3pm/9pm ET)

Battleye: Enabled 3rd Person

IP: 23.229.0..3:2402

Any questions?