Activerush

HOBO BACKPACK!?!?

Get a stick then find a bandana and cut it and drag it on the stick and ties it on the stick and the bandana has around 4-6 slots? I think this would be a awesome scenery. It would make people happy about it and they can screen shots. Thanks for reading this (: let me know!

• Like 8

Get a stick then find a bandana and cut it and drag it on the stick and ties it on the stick and the bandana has around 4-6 slots? I think this would be a awesome scenery. It would make people happy about it and they can screen shots. Thanks for reading this (: let me know!

Nice. And you could probably separate bag and stick when you are not travelling, make a fishing rod out of the stick, catch dinner and later break it up again and re-assemble to Hobo-Backpack. These guys would also have a different "shape" than the rest of us backpackers and might be left alone or approached differently than a guy with a Tortilla backpack and full kit. 

looks like the devs need to add in boxes of cheap wine, hopefully they add the purple lips after you smash an entire box.

• Like 2

looks like the devs need to add in boxes of cheap wine, hopefully they add the purple lips after you smash an entire box.

In addition, mazada miatas.

• Like 1

I read that as banana at first... couldn't figure out how big a banana it would have had to be to get 4-6 slots lol.

• Like 1

This isn't youtube, no need to make the title all caps and obnoxious.

On topic, I'm fairly sure this has been suggested before.

You do realize that "hobos" used "bindle sticks" (that is the actual name for what you are describing) specifically because they didn't have backpacks, right?

With the ease of either finding or making a backpack that can carry more stuff, a bindle stick would be extraneous. Sorry.