Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now
I have recently bought DayZ and when I first launched it I got a blue screen and after another 4 blue screens after that I got into a game with my friend and couldn't move so I checked my controls and saw everything was set to "0" and when I tried to press reset it wouldn't allow me too and when I try to individually set the it comes up with "KeyNameInavlid" or something similar to that has anyone got any ideas
ich habe zurzeit ein Problem. Ich habe eine Waffe und die dazu gehörigen Magazine. Wenn ich das Magazin auf die Waffe ziehe wo kombinieren steht ist nichts. Das Feld wird trotzdem orange und das ist die richtige Munition. Das Problem habe ich leider auf allen Servern und Waffen. Habe mein PC schon neugestartet. Weiß nicht, was ich noch tun soll. Danke schonmal im voraus.
I am finally ready to present you my DayZToolbox. It is a tool for everybody who wants to create a server and needs a easy way to modify configs. And the feature I like the most is my Map Creator and Editor. It extracts a 2D Map from your gamefiles. More in my Features list.
- Integrated Updater
- Config Editor
- Central Economy.xml Editor
- Map Creator (from PBO Files)
- Map Editor
- Own File Format (.mff)
- Scroll through the map easily
- load Positions (currently only Player Spawns and EventSpawns)
- show / hide Positions
- add Positions easily by clicking on the map
- remove Positions by selecting them on the right an press the DEL button
- see the coordinates where your mouse is
- export edited positions back to DayZ readable files
- create new event when adding new point without having any other event selected
- Automatic Folder discovery (e.g. finds DayZServer folder)
- Integrated Tips (only few. More will come)
- Example MapFile to download
- Source Code available on Github. Only for personal Use !
- Multi Platform support (thanks to Java)
- Portforwarding via UPnP
- easy "Feedback Tracker" or "Bugreporting"
- UI Changes (I would like to see suggestions from you)
- Java (min Version: Java7 recommended: Java8x64)
Toolbox Download: http://toast-teamspeak.de/dayztoolboxversions/DayZToolbox-0.0.11045.jar
Java8x64 Download: https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html
Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWBu_Dngeog
Example MapFile: http://toast-teamspeak.de/dayztoolboxexamples/mapfileexample.mff
Source Code: https://github.com/LBmaster001/DayZ-Toolbox/
If you have questions or problems feel free to ask. And as a tipp. If you edit the Server Config. I would recommend making a backup of the file.