Sign in to follow this  
RampagePC

www.sagaRP.net | Premium Roleplay Server | Private 50-man Shard | Whitelist | Events

http://puu.sh/nyNEP/ce5c628981.png

Welcome to DayZSaga, survivor. We are a new serious role-playing community designed to create a fun, engaging, and enjoyable environment where players are actively supported and encouraged to create storylines, characters, and more. With a dedicated staff and community, we created DayZSaga with the vision of achieving a fully immersive survival/RP experience where all playstyles and characters are welcomed.

Equipped with a dynamically changing and realistic lore, DayZSaga is a living, breathing RP experience where you, the player, genuinely matter. Over the coming weeks, months, and years, you will develop a story - your story. Although each individual story will, of course, be different, DayZSaga's overarching lore story enables and encourages players to interact in different ways with one another through events, lore factions, and forum-based radio transmissions. Decisions that you make within DayZSaga may have a very real effect on the server as a whole... whether you end up a bitter, desperate survivor or a predatory bandit, we attempt to ensure that you matter.

Decide your actions, define your destiny, and create your saga.

k6Pnm.png

Server Information

• Hosted in Stockholm, Sweden

• 50 slots

• Private Shard

• Server IP: 185.16.84.95:2602

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

TeamSpeak IP: ts31.gameservers.com:9183

Teamspeak Password: dayzsaga

Feel free to ask us any question on here, on our forums, over on our TS where you can interact with staff and players alike.

Hope to see you soon.

Edited by RampagePC
  • Like 1

An image from our last event: The Final UN Evacuation.

The Russian Army had another plan

kB3aT35.jpg

Edited by K-Jack

Helping the CDF unflip their trucks... then  flipped my truck

tJu5asxm.png7WGp9IYm.png hxWW28tm.png

Edited by K-Jack

Been having fun. Look for this guy in the forests.

6891b6a98f.jpg

I might just be able to share some wisdom and a few cans of food.

Still got my gear :)

Kinda liberating not to have to be afraid of being sniped when crossing a field.

6af3c04475.jpg

Haha, finally lost my green gear. Someone wanted to trade and made me an offer I could not refuse. She got the gear, I got to keep my life. :D Well, she better have an extra set of eyes on her back. I am coming for you blue lady. Or maybe you are green lady now. Either way I will find you.