Sign in to follow this  
dayzstandalone

DayZ Ban Problem

I got banned from DayZ Stand Alone by VAC. I have no idea why because I am the only one that uses this computer and I have never even searched up/downloaded a ***. O.o  VAC has never troubled me before, this is the first time I had a problem. I can't get banned for playing on a server with a hacker right? I know that happened a few times last night because I got head shotted around 3 times through walls while running. I have no idea how this could have happened. I am really mad cause I was planning on playing dayz sa and getting a vehicle today cause I know where glow plugs and batteries spawn. I always get bad luck when I have a plan to do something...

Also do you guys know any way I could post an appeal or something. I just have no idea cause I never had this problem before.

Edited by dayzstandalone

As Thumper1999 pointed out above, please take a look at the information provided to you in this thread. Thank you! Since there's nothing we can do, I'll go ahead and close the thread and hope you'll find a solution!

Edited by PurePassion
  • Like 2